To all the classic owner
    Does anyone use Classic without case and it still look great?
    04-13-15 10:20 PM
    I only use the leather pocket offered by BlackBerry, sometimes even without it, no problems so far. Most notable thing to have an eye on would be the lower part of the steel band, which is actually plastic and might lose some of its paint over time.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 02:12 AM
    I use the OEM skin case and you can barely tell there's one on the phone. Like the previous poster mentioned it can easily get banged around.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    04-14-15 03:07 AM
    Leather pouch of BlackBerry and until now, my classic looks completely new. I bought it when released.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 04:08 AM
    No case for me
    04-14-15 05:56 AM
    I am using the leather holster, a classic case for the Classic.

From my Classic
    04-14-15 07:13 AM
    I ordered the holster. So as of right now its naked. But will be using a case in the near future.
    04-14-15 07:16 AM
    Naked with it traveling in my holster or briefcase. Looks as good as new

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 07:30 AM
    So many of these threads, lol. Naked with a holster here... Still practically brand new.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-14-15 07:40 AM
    Just got my device last week, so currently have it in the buff, but I ordered two cases online to try out (I'm very picky about the footprint), so I'll let you know how I feel about my Classic after it's decent. :P
    04-14-15 08:29 AM
    Any phones will look better without a case. My Classic definitely look better without case. But I still get one since I'm kind of clumsy and might drop it.

ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.2.281
    04-14-15 08:34 AM
    I use the leather Holster Clip,but rack it naked if not in the holster.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 09:57 AM
    I use the leather Holster Clip,but rack it naked if not in the holster.

Posted via CB10
    Me too.

When I am at my workplace I pull it out from holster, no matter I use blend or not, I leave the Classic on the desk and allow the people see it, all the people saying: you, a early adopter using a BlackBerry!? Why?. Very funny.

From my Classic
    04-14-15 12:17 PM
    Leather blackberry belt holster. Protects very well and keeps the device out of pockets with keys/coins etc

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 12:31 PM
    I have the Leather Swivel Holster that I use, a black Soft Shell case that I've used once and decided that I preferred the look and feel of the device without a case always being on it, and I also have a Leather Pocket on order that should be here sometime this week for times when I'm not able to use the Holster.
    04-14-15 12:33 PM
    I use a Tetded leather flip case on my Classic. Very high quality, and a great investment!

Posted via BlackBerry Classic (10.3.2.281)
    04-14-15 01:36 PM
    I've been thinking about getting one of those silicone shells to use when it's not going to be in its holster. I feel as though it's a great phone, but I would like to hold mine with a grip without the fear of dropping it. Does anybody have one of those? And if so how is it working for you?

Posted via CB10
    cornhuskur likes this.
    04-14-15 03:56 PM
    Do u want to be one of the first to start an i smashed classic? Thread.
    04-14-15 04:05 PM
    I use a Tetded leather flip case on my Classic. Very high quality, and a great investment!

Posted via BlackBerry Classic (10.3.2.281)
    I have the Tetded leather shell case on my Classic and it feels like my old 9000. Great company

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 05:33 PM
    I use the OEM skin case. I usually don't like cases (even though I always buy one for my phones), but this one feels very comfortable and it just feels like it's a part of the phone. Last week I thought I using my phone without the case. Then I dropped it. Then I decided to not take the case off after all. Lol. I had also bought screen protectors a while back but have been too lazy to put one on my Classic. It just looks so much better without the screen protector.

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 06:41 PM
    Do u want to be one of the first to start an i smashed classic? Thread.
    That would be nice. Since your the first to bring it up, I'm assuming that your going to be first to post right? Remember pic, or it never happened. LOL

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 08:23 PM
    I doubt there will be an "I smashed (insert any BB name here)" thread. I have yet to find one that's breakable, and I tend to drop my phone a lot (maybe I should have a silicone shell, but I use a holster without a clip).
    04-14-15 08:43 PM
    I own 3 cases. One BB soft shell, one BB classic leather sleeve (favourite), and a BB defender case. My phone is spotless except for the damage the BB defender has caused at the bottom. What I do recommend if you are keen on keep the device mint is use a shell and a leather sleeve. Basically, when you are using the phone in the car, or walking around, put it in the shell, but when it is in your pocket or you are not doing any activities in which it could fall out of your hand, use the sleeve!
    04-14-15 11:08 PM
    I doubt there will be an "I smashed (insert any BB name here)" thread. I have yet to find one that's breakable, and I tend to drop my phone a lot (maybe I should have a silicone shell, but I use a holster without a clip).
    LOL. Like I always say, if it's coming out my mouth chances are that someone's already done it. I'm sure that an extensive Google search would have some knuckle head with the post.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 04:21 AM
    I own 3 cases. One BB soft shell, one BB classic leather sleeve (favourite), and a BB defender case. My phone is spotless except for the damage the BB defender has caused at the bottom. What I do recommend if you are keen on keep the device mint is use a shell and a leather sleeve. Basically, when you are using the phone in the car, or walking around, put it in the shell, but when it is in your pocket or you are not doing any activities in which it could fall out of your hand, use the sleeve!
    Sounds like a good idea. When I had my Bold 9930 I was using the shell, along with the Bold 9000 case. Those two did some wonder for me. I wonder if that would work as well for the classic.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 04:24 AM
89 123 ...