Had this issue pop up just recently.
    When trying to share a pic through txt msgs, the txt system opens and switches to MMS mode. I can add txt and send. It shows a progress bar and then a check mark when sent. My issue is that my recipients receive the txt section of the message but never receive the attached picture.

Not sure what's going on, any help is appreciated!

Posted from my Classic
    08-21-15 03:51 PM
    Had this issue pop up just recently.
    When trying to share a pic through txt msgs, the txt system opens and switches to MMS mode. I can add txt and send. It shows a progress bar and then a check mark when sent. My issue is that my recipients receive the txt section of the message but never receive the attached picture.

Not sure what's going on, any help is appreciated!

Posted from my Classic
    Is this a change from the same recipients were able to receive MMS media before?

For MMS to work, both the sender and receiver have to:
    • Have the option to send/receive MMS via their carrier.
    • Have MMS on their cell plan.
    • Have MMS enabled on their devices.

Another thing, are the recipients iPhone users?
    They may have their iMessage service overriding their SMS/MMS text service.
    08-21-15 04:48 PM
    I have sent pics to these recipients before without issue. None of them are iPhone users, they are all Android users.
    Also, I can receive pics from all these users as well.

Posted from my Classic
    08-22-15 01:42 PM
    Hub Settings - Text messages - Advanced - there should be something listed under APN like so...

Can't send pics in MMS-img_20150822_135416.png

BBClassic10.3.2.858
    08-22-15 01:59 PM
    When I send a pic using wifi network (at home), people usually don't get it til later when I'm back on my mobile network. I also have problems receiving pictures when I'm connected to my wifi.

BlackBerry Classic
    08-22-15 04:44 PM
    When I send a pic using wifi network (at home), people usually don't get it til later when I'm back on my mobile network. I also have problems receiving pictures when I'm connected to my wifi.

BlackBerry Classic
    Mainly because MMS uses mobile network, your cell phone service, to send and receive media and text messages.
    08-22-15 06:59 PM
    I have sent pics to these recipients before without issue. None of them are iPhone users, they are all Android users.
    Also, I can receive pics from all these users as well.

Posted from my Classic
    Try this....
    Perform a Soft Reset on your Classic. This is the equivalent of a battery pull "Hard Reset" on a removable battery type BlackBerry. This wipes all caches, clears running memory, shuts down all apps and services, and reboots the device. This doesn't delete files, setting, contacts, media, or apps and is not a "factory reset".
    This generally fixes any glitching apps or services:
    • Press and hold the Power button for more than 10 seconds, the screen should turn completely off. Release the button after you see the red LED flash once.
    • The device should now reboot on its own.
    • After it has booted up, wait about 5 minutes, then try the MMS feature.

It is normal for the device to be sluggish and glitchy for up to five minutes after it has rebooted, as it is rebuilding caches and restarting background apps and services.

See if this helps.
    08-22-15 07:10 PM
    If you havent done the soft reset yet, then hold off for a moment.

Find one of your conversations that failed to send an image. Delete the conversation and then send an image. Check if it worked.

This has happened on three BB's that I'm aware of... Deleting the conversation solved it in all cases.
    08-23-15 02:24 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Can't send photos. My phone also sent the same message more than 20 times to my friends.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-15 07:20 PM