Hey guys, I got the Seidio Surface case/holster combo from Amazon and I love the matte finish, but now I have a problem... the case is stuck together. I can't swap sim cards anymore.

The case itself is a 2-piece design and no one can seem to split the case.. has anyone ever had to deal with this? Do I have a faulty case?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-16 11:28 PM
    Hey guys, I got the Seidio Surface case/holster combo from Amazon and I love the matte finish, but now I have a problem... the case is stuck together. I can't swap sim cards anymore.

The case itself is a 2-piece design and no one can seem to split the case.. has anyone ever had to deal with this? Do I have a faulty case?

Posted via CB10
    Can you take a small screwdriver and get it in the seam? If yes, gently work it until the case slide apart, or perhaps try levering the case off starting in a corner.
    04-15-16 12:45 AM
    Also, be sure to push in on the thumb print before pulling the two halves of the case apart (meaning on the lower section of the case, there is a half-circle looking stamp. Push that into the back of your phone). This will open a small clip that is holding the two pieces together.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 01:01 AM
    Push down into the back and slide while holding down
    04-15-16 08:16 AM
    Also, be sure to push in on the thumb print before pulling the two halves of the case apart (meaning on the lower section of the case, there is a half-circle looking stamp. Push that into the back of your phone). This will open a small clip that is holding the two pieces together.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks! This worked! I didn't observe the mechanism before putting it together thinking it'll remove easily (used to it on the Mophie juice pack for iPhone 6+).

Worked like a charm. Thanks mate!
    Decided to put a piece of paper between the case and the phone because of the sharp edges where the 2 case pieces meet.

Overall, still a fantastic matte case.
    Too bad there isn't a decent tempered glass out there for the Classic.

Posted via CB10
    CAinTO likes this.
    04-15-16 08:26 AM