On my second Classic. On both devices, I cannot disable the Swipe to Wake functionality.
    Swipe to Wake is set to off, and I have set up the device to use the Power/Lock key to wake up the device.
    However, Swipe to Wake is still always active, and I am constantly accidentally waking up/unlocking the device in my pocket etc.
    Driving me nuts. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    12-14-16 10:20 AM
    By any chance, do you have any of the Advanced Interaction settings turned on?
    12-14-16 02:30 PM
    No. Advanced interaction is turned off. Guessing this is a bug since it has happened on two different devices?
    12-16-16 07:44 AM
    Let me guess, you used backup and restore from BlackBerry link on the second device?
    Unfortunately if you do that it will also transfer any bugs you have...
    You'll need to start fresh, connect to BlackBerry link and do an OS reload (in the settings menu of BlackBerry link). A security wipe will not fix the problem.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 08:49 AM
    No - did not use Blackberry Link...it is garbage. Used the Blackberry Device Switch app, which transfers media, contacts etc. but no OS information.
    Cannot understand why I am seeing the same glitch on two different devices...very annoying and if I accidentally unlock the phone in my pocket one more time it is going out the window...
    12-16-16 10:16 AM
    No - did not use Blackberry Link...it is garbage. Used the Blackberry Device Switch app, which transfers media, contacts etc. but no OS information.
    Cannot understand why I am seeing the same glitch on two different devices...very annoying and if I accidentally unlock the phone in my pocket one more time it is going out the window...
    Are you sure it unlocks with a screen swipe?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 02:59 PM
    !00% positive. When the phone is locked, and I press a menu key, I see the yellow prompt that says "Press the Power / Lock key to unlock your device".
    I also see, behind the prompt, the animated arrows running up from the bottom of the screen, indicating that I need to swipe from the bottom to unlock the phone...which is of course what keeps happening.
    12-16-16 03:29 PM
    !00% positive. When the phone is locked, and I press a menu key, I see the yellow prompt that says "Press the Power / Lock key to unlock your device".
    I also see, behind the prompt, the animated arrows running up from the bottom of the screen, indicating that I need to swipe from the bottom to unlock the phone...which is of course what keeps happening.
    That's not swipe to wake, mate. The swipe to wake toggle (off) prevents your from swiping up on your screen to wake your device when the screen is off/black.

No bug, no issue, close the thread.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 10:34 PM
    Install the Pocket safe app.

Posted via CB10
    12-17-16 03:25 PM
    Sigh... that's not swipe to wake.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-16 11:50 PM
    That's not swipe to wake, mate. The swipe to wake toggle (off) prevents your from swiping up on your screen to wake your device when the screen is off/black.

No bug, no issue, close the thread.

Posted via CB10
    True
    Cannot Disable Swipe to Wake ?-img_20161220_133046.png

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.3.2049
    12-20-16 03:33 PM
    Install the Pocket safe app.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for pointing me in this direction!

I also had swipe to wake disabled, yet sometimes I'd pull my phone out of my pocket and find 8 apps open, or it was calling, texting, e-mailing people, deleted the text message conversation with my girlfriend a few times, deleted contacts, and then one day staying in a hotel for work it changed the time zone and if not for the other guy's phone going off I would have been an hour late.

Could never figure out a solution. Using the password or picture password was going to get my phone wiped, as it would repeatedly try to unlock.

The app didn't work at first, but I e-mailed the developer and amazingly he was still alive and fixed it for me. It uses the proximity sensor to disable input when in your pocket.

No thanks to the people who commented "that's not a bug."
    07-04-18 08:59 AM