Hello Guys,

I am going to order a BB CLASSIC from Ebay or Amazon and I am a little confuse about what they mean is SQC-2, other says is SQC-4
    Can you guys help me with this. Can you explain what this mean. Any advise what is better to get.

I will use it wilh Cables & Wires with GSM Chip

THX,

Isaac
    04-13-15 05:47 PM
    Find out what bands that carrier use and compare that with the models and supported frequencies thread on these forums to figure out which version is best for you.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-13-15 05:54 PM
    Find out what bands that carrier use and compare that with the models and supported frequencies thread on these forums to figure out which version is best for you.
    Hey Slagman5,

Right now, I am using a BB 9720. Checking Freq Specs on this model, it say it work on:

GSM : 850/900/1800/1900 MHz UMTS : 850/900/1900/2100 MHz

Usually on the upper right corner of my screen, I can see it say 3G, sometimes change to Edge and in small cases change to GSM but most of the time is in 3G

I am a traveler sales agent an I travel many times to South and Central America and always get GSM Chips in does countries for my BB9720 without any problem.

The thing is if I call my carrier and ask for the freqs, they will not tell me nothing :-(

We dont use CDMA and my carrier (Cables & Wires) has begin making advertizing that they have or they offer LTE

So whats your best advise on the SQC I need to get

I found this SQC table but I am not sure whats the best for me: http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...es-classic.png

THX for your time and help

Isaac
    04-14-15 12:19 AM
    Hey Slagman5,

Right now, I am using a BB 9720. Checking Freq Specs on this model, it say it work on:

GSM : 850/900/1800/1900 MHz UMTS : 850/900/1900/2100 MHz

Usually on the upper right corner of my screen, I can see it say 3G, sometimes change to Edge and in small cases change to GSM but most of the time is in 3G

I am a traveler sales agent an I travel many times to South and Central America and always get GSM Chips in does countries for my BB9720 without any problem.

The thing is if I call my carrier and ask for the freqs, they will not tell me nothing :-(

We dont use CDMA and my carrier (Cables & Wires) has begin making advertizing that they have or they offer LTE

So whats your best advise on the SQC I need to get

I found this SQC table but I am not sure whats the best for me: http://forums.crackberry.com/attachm...es-classic.png

THX for your time and help

Isaac
    I'm no expert on these things, but I believe SQC100-1 or SQC100-3 would work best for you...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-14-15 06:48 AM
    Smartphone qwerty classic 100 - 1,2,3 or 4 the numbers are just for different versions in different countries as others have said

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.*.****
    04-14-15 07:52 AM