Hi

I am so interested to buy a BB Classic unlocked, but my question is if it is possible to use it with T-Mobile network. I have read a lot about this issue and I would need a clarification. I was said that T-Mobile to be ready to use 4G needs both AWS 1700/2100 bands, not one of them, both. On the other hand I read something about there wont be any problem using Classic with TMobile

Could you give me some light and help me please??

Thanks a lot
    01-10-15 12:15 AM
    If your in the US buy it unlocked from Amazon. It's GSM ready outta box for AT&T and T-Mobile.

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    01-10-15 12:21 AM
    I am an european living in the states. According to what you state, Classic bought in Amazon would work at 100%, including 4G with T-Mobile network, but it wouldnt work in Europe because its specifications. Am I wrong??

Thanks a lot again
    01-10-15 12:35 AM
    Have a Classic bought from Amazon. Plugged in my SIM for T-Mobile and it worked fine right from the box. Full LTE signal and 4G signal where no LTE. The only thing I've found that doesn't work on Classic is wifi calling feature on TMO. All else, didn't miss a beat.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 01:19 AM
    Just got my blackberry classic today on tmoblie and it works greats

Posted via CB10
    01-10-15 02:11 AM
    You would be good to go.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    01-10-15 03:50 AM
    I have the unlocked version bought from Amazon and it works perfectly on T Mobile USA and I get LTE

Sent from my lovely Classic on T Mobile USA
    01-10-15 04:26 AM
    The BlackBerry Classic -4 is suitable for both AT&T and T-Mobile USA and also for many more countries that share the same 3G and LTE bands. Just look up the phone's specs and other countries you are interested in using this phone to check if the bands/frequencies are the same.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 04:40 PM
    I bought mine directly from BlackBerry. Had to get the nano sim from Tmob. I've had it since last Monday and I'm pretty happy with it. Surprised that I've been able to make calls without WiFi calling inside my house, which has not been the case with any previous phone I've had.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 04:57 PM
    I got my unlocked Classic from Amazon, and it works fine with T-Mobile. I am unfortunately stuck with "Edge" service in my home location.
    01-11-15 05:15 PM
    Bought mine from ShopBlackberry and got the nano SIM card from Tmobile. I have 4G LTE, no problems at all.

Posted via Classic
    01-11-15 07:21 PM
    I am starting to wonder if people who bought the Classic did it on a whim hoping that it will work on their network. Of course the version currently offered by Amazon and/or BlackBerry official store works for the GSM networks in North America but I really do wonder if it is a known fact.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 10:41 PM
    Just got my BlackBerry Classic three days ago and it works just fine with T-Mobile. Getting 4gLTE in my area.

Posted via CB10
    01-11-15 10:54 PM
    I am starting to wonder if people who bought the Classic did it on a whim hoping that it will work on their network. Of course the version currently offered by Amazon and/or BlackBerry official store works for the GSM networks in North America but I really do wonder if it is a known fact.

Posted via CB10
    Works- no problem on TMO. Had mine now since Xmas eve, haven't skipped a beat switching from my Q10 to Classic. Everything worked directly from the box as soon as I plugged in the nano SIM at the T-Mobile store. Changed all my info from phone to phone on BBLINK, no issues there either.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 06:52 AM