May be silly, but I use it every day on Android, so anyone have it on Classic and does it work cleanly and consistently
    05-15-15 07:01 AM
    Have you tried downloading it from Google Play using Cobalt's fix?
    05-15-15 07:21 AM
    I don't use Starbucks but I use my classic for my dunkin app to pay everyday. So I can't see why not.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 07:24 AM
    Starbucks app runs fine. Just get it from Google Play either through Snap or Cobalt's modified Play Store app.

05-15-15 07:27 AM
    I am pretty sure you already are aware but have you considered the MAKE app?

The app isn't an official Starbucks app but it does allow you the ability to generate a bar code and pay @ Starbucks. As for keeping track of your stars, to be honest with Starbucks emailing you that's fine for me.

I am just a little partial to developers who have developed for BB10 if it works. Heck even on Amazon App store we can't get the Starbucks app.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 02:08 PM
    I don't know what I was doing wrong but this stopped working on my Z30 and I was never able to get it to work again. Switched to Make but that was annoying because it didn't track my stars, rewards and most importantly, my balance. You can't find this in the Amazon App store if you are using a BlackBerry - only on the web. And it will still show as incompatible with your device if you do find it.

There are some suggestions here in the forums for how to get it to work, none of which worked for me but others have reported success so ymmv. I would try a search in the forums to check out a few of the workarounds, such as the brilliant work done by Cobalt as suggested above by Jaydee. Come back and let us know how it goes for you!
    05-15-15 02:28 PM
    May be silly, but I use it every day on Android, so anyone have it on Classic and does it work cleanly and consistently
    DL'd it directly to my Classic from the 1Mobile Market and it works perfectly in all respects.

I <3 NY!
    05-15-15 05:32 PM
    Although completely unsecured you can also just take a screen shot of your bar code on android and use it on your bbry. Use auto-refill and all is good except stars and offers.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 08:46 PM
    Snap v3 for some unknown reason doesnt download Sbux app....not sure why, snap dev was nice enough to try to trouble shoot when I first reported but I don't believe it was ever fixed. Maybe in a later release. If you can find the apk you can sideload it.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-15 08:51 PM

Download 1Mobile Market to your device from the link above.

After loaded to your phone, search 'Starbucks', DL and log in, load card and head to your fave Sbux for a caffeine injection. Works perfect. I use it everyday. Tracks rewards, balances, all. No need to sideload anything. Took me all of 3 minutes for the entire process to load 1Mobile, Sbux, buy coffee.

I <3 NY!
    05-16-15 07:09 AM
    Sorry to bump this old thread but I did notice that Amazon App store now officially has a Starbucks app.

I downloaded it and the performance is decent on my Q10. Typical Android style.

For those of you who need the ability to add balance, manage stars etc than this app is for you. For those who love to support BB10 developers than the MAKE app allows you the ability to generate a barcode for your card and pay that way.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by curves2000; 07-07-15 at 08:17 PM.
    07-07-15 08:07 PM