So bought a blackberry classic second hand of an Irish website, The seller told me the phone was unlocked and i took his word "My stupidity" anyway i wen't home and tried my sim card in the phone and it asked me for an unlock code, I then thought the phone needed to be unlocked, So next day brought the phone to an unlocking and repair shop they said they could unlock it if i new were the phone was factory unlocked too and what country it was from, I didn't know either as i couldn't get in contact with the seller, Anyway the man in the phone shop told me for 5euro he could find out were it was from and network it was locked to, So i went ahead with it, He got back to me several hours later saying that the phone was blacklisted, Was so angry.
    So i wasn't just gonna take his word, I went online to a website called imei.info and did a blackberry check, it came back clean.

Now i don't know what to do?
    I can't get it unlocked because i don't know were its from and the network its locked too and i'm not sure who to belive, so stressed out, hope someone can help me,

Thanks alot johnny
    06-02-15 10:21 PM
    hi,

it's a bit of a tricky one to unlock, but you can pm or email me at sean @ blackberrycodesource.com and provide more info and we can see if it's possible to unlock
    06-06-15 02:12 AM
    hi,

it's a bit of a tricky one to unlock, but you can pm or email me at sean @ blackberrycodesource.com and provide more info and we can see if it's possible to unlock
    Wow! Talk about customer service!

 Instant Classic!
    06-06-15 08:41 AM