Hi friends,
    been using Q10 since day one, but never used 10.3 before...
    I would like to ask:

a) when no app is running in the active frame, it shows on top short date and day info. Form is like Tu, 3. Febr
    It looks quite horrible. No chance, to setup this info to show at least full month name - even when the info will be bit smaller font? It really looks uggly when the resolution of the screen allows to show it really nice way. The same for the lock screen - I have there big clock numbers and under it the same "short" day and date info again in shortcut version. Is there any preference for the date form?
    I cannot find any preferences for date format etc...

b) I tried to find "logic" in using trackpad in the list of messages in the hub. I would like to select multiple e-mails for example. But not in one continous order, few here and few there and few at the bottom and delete those selected. Somehow I can get the "checkbox" flag at front but I have no idea, where to find out. In the trackpad learn program is example how to select multiple items in the raw, but not how to select mutiple items not in one list. Im not sure, if I describe it well.

And I want to select lines 1, 2, 4 and 6 only. I would expect to hold alt for example and click on the lines to select/deselect it.

02-03-15 10:52 AM
    Most of that makes no sense to me but to select more than one item in the hub you need to press and hold the item - in the menu choose select more and then select whatever others ones you want then go the menu again and delete or whatever.
    02-03-15 10:53 AM
    Sure, but I wanted to use trackpad without need to open side bar.
    Simply about every 10 minutes need to check new mails, select and delete status mails from various servers for example. Mails are not sorted in blocks, they are mixed with customer questions etc. Cannot delete whole block of 30 mails - need to select only some mails before deleting

Posted via CB10
    02-03-15 12:12 PM
    Even when I really tried, there is no comment in any guide, how to use th trackpad for selecting non- continuous messages.

But it works somehow - press and hold the shift and start rolling cursor over messages. Once you roll it over first two, appear checkbox icons on the left of the message line. Then as far as you roll, you select more or less messages. Once you release shift key you can move cursor on the any message and bz click on it you select or deselect it. Once you start using shift key, you can select another continous block of messages...
    If you select all, what you need, just hit delete key <x and delete selected messages at once.
    All above without need of sidebar

Posted via CB10
    02-08-15 07:19 PM
    Not sure if you know but there's an option to have the trashcan on beside every message too
    02-09-15 07:54 AM
    Not sure if you know but there's an option to have the trashcan on beside every message too
    Sure, but
    - you must click on each line to delete it and after there is notification pop-up what I could not disable. Means two clicks for one deleted message. Selecting 200-300 messages per day is a pain this way. I select block of for example 40 messages, then couple mails not to be deleted and again like 20+ to delete etc. Cursor action is way faster.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-15 09:06 PM