I live in Denmark and i just recently purchased the Blackberry Classic, i have then downloaded all of those things to that i have Google play store, but my probleme is that the apps that i have downloadet either simply wont open or they tell me to install Google play services, but when i try to do that it says that it is unable to install, what should i do??
    08-17-15 10:12 AM
    I live in Denmark and i just recently purchased the Blackberry Classic, i have then downloaded all of those things to that i have Google play store, but my probleme is that the apps that i have downloadet either simply wont open or they tell me to install Google play services, but when i try to do that it says that it is unable to install, what should i do??
    1) make sure you installed all those "things" and set them up correctly. http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

2) what apps are you having problems with?
    There are still many apps that do require Google Services and will not work with the patched Google Play Store solution alone. You have to patch those individual apps.... http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    08-17-15 10:24 AM
    Well, I have installed several apps such as snapchat, instagram, facebook and so on
    08-17-15 10:40 AM
    And I should say that I finally got Google play services installed, but I am still not able to use or even open any of the installed apps..
    08-17-15 10:42 AM
    Not sure about snapchat... I think you have to install an older version of it... do a search here on CrackBerry.

But Instagram and Facebook should work with Cobalt's first solution... there is no need to "patch" those apps.

I'd go back and delete the three "apps" that you should have installed from Cobalt's post. Reboot your phone, and then following his instructions exactly and in the correct order... reinstall those three apps.
    08-17-15 10:47 AM
    Not to sound stupid, but I'm not even sure how to delete them again..
    08-17-15 10:54 AM