Deciding to buy a Blackberry Classic on tmobile service

Does it make a difference if I purchase it from tmobile directly or from blackberry? What's better to do because it's cheaper to buy on amazon.

Will wifi calling work on either phone or just the one from tmobile? Is it a software or hardware issue?

Also tmobile has a NAME ID feature that works great with galaxy. How will this feature work with the classic??

I am dying to switch back to the blackberry but these 2 issues are big deals for me?
    05-13-15 09:12 AM
    We have had a couple of CBers independently call and ask TMO about this, and the consensus was that the Classic will NOT be launching with WFC. However, one CBer was told it would come at a later date, one was told it wouldn't at all. I'm guessing it will come later.

As far as Amazon vs. TMO goes, the trend with past TMO-supported BB10 phones has been that it doesn't matter where you buy them from, as long as they're the same models as TMO sells, they will get WFC. And once TMO officially pushes the update out to the Classic that enables WFC, this can be easily confirmed.
    05-13-15 01:15 PM
    Deciding to buy a Blackberry Classic on tmobile service

Does it make a difference if I purchase it from tmobile directly or from blackberry? What's better to do because it's cheaper to buy on amazon.

Will wifi calling work on either phone or just the one from tmobile? Is it a software or hardware issue?

Also tmobile has a NAME ID feature that works great with galaxy. How will this feature work with the classic??

I am dying to switch back to the blackberry but these 2 issues are big deals for me?
    The phone just came out today.....your questions should be directed to oh I don't know the carrier who provides you the service..........

Lol! Folk post like " Hey does anyone know if VerHizon in 30053 takes EBT? Are they open etc". It's not so much getting an answer from the forum just improper logic, why not go to the source?

Like your friend calls you " hey Kelly Mike cheated on me...". And you sitting there like AND what did you do o_O

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 T-Mobile 4G LTE
    05-13-15 01:45 PM