Hello,

Got my BlackBerry Classic from Amazon yesterday and love it! I found the possibility to compose emails as plain text, which is great in my opinion.

But I can't find the setting, to make this a default. Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by reneSc; 12-20-14 at 10:15 AM.
    12-19-14 11:40 PM
    im not sure this setting exists. sorry
    reneSc likes this.
    12-25-14 08:34 AM
    Hello,

Got my BlackBerry Classic from Amazon yesterday and love it! I found the possibility to compose emails as plain text, which is great in my opinion.

But I can't find the setting, to make this a default. Am I missing something?

Posted via CB10
    no, from the 3 dots pretty easy and fast to change it or set it up each time while composing...can't find it either to make it as default
    reneSc likes this.
    12-25-14 08:51 AM
    no, from the 3 dots pretty easy and fast to change it or set it up each time while composing...can't find it either to make it as default
    That's true that it's fast changed, but there's also a warning message which comes each time and this is a little bit annoying. But of course, it's better to have this option than nothing.
    12-25-14 01:31 PM
    That's true that it's fast changed, but there's also a warning message which comes each time and this is a little bit annoying. But of course, it's better to have this option than nothing.
    that's right..
    12-25-14 01:33 PM
    I wish I could set a default font and colour for emails. I hate that the default colour is navy, and I can't be bothered to change it ad hoc unless it's a formal communication. Not sure why they wouldn't have black as the default.

But it is nice that there is rich text functionality at all.
    12-25-14 05:07 PM