Lately I'm getting nuisance calls from one particular phone number and I'd like to block it (a search of the number on-line reveals its a nuisance caller). Is it possible in Blackberry 10? The Z10 manual online showed me where to go and I am only able to block ALL incoming calls, which is no use to me.

I used to own a Windows phone prior to this and blocking individual calls was only a recent addition to their OS (February 2015). Is it not possible on a Blackberry running OS10.3.2?
    11-05-15 05:37 AM
    Not that I know of unless you use a third party app. I don't believe this has been added in 10.3.2
    11-05-15 05:44 AM
    Thanks for your reply. I noticed elsewhere on-line (and this was dealing with Blackberry 10 handsets) that it could also depend upon your service provider.

It's interesting that the whole blocking aspect is so spartan though, in other aspects of the phone Blackberry goes to great length to give options, but calling; I can neither control the volume of the on-screen dial buttons (which blast out when you're in the office), nor block a call.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 06:19 AM
    This is another feature I wish Blackberry had, and could possibly add on in their update. I know I'm able to do it with an iPhone easily.
    11-05-15 08:56 AM
    One work around is that you can create a contact with the number you wish to block, and assign it a silent ringtone. Not great, but better than nothing.
    11-05-15 09:42 AM
    Thanks Lactose, I appreciate that, but it really is a feature that feels like it should be a basic thing on a phone these days. I read another article where its available on a lot of Android phones.

A separate issue this; but I find it easy to accidentally delete contacts from the address book. About three times now I've accidentally hit the delete key when intending to do something else and 'poof', contact erased. I did the same thing with a text message conversation. There's no second chance with this either, no alert asking 'Are you sure you want to delete this conversation/contact?'.

And of course I only ever commit this kind of goof when I really need to contact that person!
    11-05-15 02:07 PM
    If you had a google voice number you could block individual callers.
    11-05-15 02:56 PM
    Check out Call Blocker Pro by Max Secure in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59945579

Posted via CB10
    11-05-15 08:03 PM
    Call Blocker Pro...Great app!
    11-06-15 04:55 PM