Hi all, first post so forgive me if i sound ignorant or am violating any posting rules.

I HATE my iPhone! Bought an LG G4 and I realized that i HATE android even more.

With that being said after 3 years im switching back to a product i had during the best days of my life...a blackberry

right now trying to decide between the classic or the passport (SE if I can get my hands on one)

I know the specs and all the details and ive been back and forth on both. My question to all you classic owners is...can i stream sports games off goatd.net? my friend on his NOTE 3 can do it and i want to know if i can on the blackberry. Is the classic powerful enough to do this smoothly? Is BB10 even capable of doing this throughj the web browzer. I should mention my friend uses firefox app to stream it. Any information would be much appreciated.
    12-11-15 12:42 PM
    Hey Zhaddad and Welcome to the CrackBerry community !
    The short answer is yes, but let me come back with my passport in a minute !

Edit: Here's the screen cap I've shot from the site you quoted.
    Nice choice they made: no Flash required, they seem to use a HTML5 friendly plug-in for mobile browsing.

I'm not sure how this site works though as it requires subscription so please consider I only went to the "live now" space.

EDIT : I've not been able to click on the links (?) like BBC1 (yellow, first page); there might be an issue here.
    Can anyone with a classic try & report ? thanks !

Attachment 383989
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 12-11-15 at 01:02 PM. Reason: sorry for the typo on your username.
    12-11-15 12:48 PM
    So on the site www . goatd . net (because i have less than 10 posts i cant posts links lol).... you just click on any of the games and a new tab should pop up with that game streaming. it does require you to close some ads that pop up but i use this daily on my laptop and on my friends note 3 it works the same way. if anyone can report back on the classic or even the passport that would be much appreciated
    12-11-15 01:21 PM
    Bought a classic and figured it out myself. Sideloaded snap and then installed Firefox and added the flash plugin. Streaming sites work just like on my samsung android tablet. Wish the classic had some better specs to stream more smoothly but I'll trade that for this amazing keyboard any day!

Posted via CB10
    12-14-15 10:35 PM
    Mine does.

I can stream from my TWC app no problems. I have a BB Classic and use VZW.
    I downloaded the Android TWC app and as we speak I'm watching live news cast sooo..... Not sure how that works out for other carriers/ TV companies.
    12-18-15 02:51 PM