Hi guys, I got my Classic as soon as it was launched and I have already experienced problem with the call function. It is impossible for the other party to hear me. This is quite disappointing and heartbreaking... I am going back to BB Centre to get it fixed but it's just too new to screw up. Any of you guys having the same problem?

Also, my LED light function - it blinks for like 5 times and stops. I miss the old bb where you can just tell if you have an incoming activity just by looking at the light. Now, I have to 'wake' it to see if I've missed out on any new items.

Please share your experience? Thanks!
    01-07-15 02:52 AM
    Have you tried to reboot your phone? Also try making a call using the included headset and check if the other party can hear you now. It might be a busted microphone.

Regarding the LED, usually it stays active for around 15-30 minutes before it stops blinking. I wish there was a native setting to change that, however you might want to try thinking about a 3rd party app like Hub++ or BeBuzz to imrpove your LED experience.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 03:45 AM
    Thanks. I have tried rebooting. But doesn't seem to work. Perhaps I should try with the headset.

Yea, my past BBs LED stays for that long but this one doesn't. I hope the app is okay - works fine? Have you tried?
    01-07-15 03:50 AM