Any of yall know of some good call blocking programs? I'm trying to dodge relentless bill collectors that call and wake me up at night and sometimes while having fun in bed. Any android apps? Thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 10:01 AM
    Any of yall know of some good call blocking programs? I'm trying to dodge relentless bill collectors that call and wake me up at night and sometimes while having fun in bed. Any android apps? Thanks guys

Posted via CB10
    You can't use android blockers on BB10. The runtime simply doesn't support it
    There were a few blockers in BB10 that worked well, i don't recall what it was called
    07-21-16 10:25 AM

Posted via CB10
    There are several options available to you for call blocking. Personally, I'm a fan of youmail for ditching my unwanted calls but a ton of call blocking apps are at your disposal on BBW. Lusitano17 offered a great suggestion to someone in another thread to set up parental controls to only receive calls from your contact list.

http://forums.crackberry.com/ask-que...hones-1066476/
    07-21-16 10:29 AM