With the latest OS update I was hoping some of the UI issues would be resolved. Sadly it continues to be a bit of a mess.

The scrolling months are confusing and it is often difficult to distinguish between the actual date, and the trackpad highlighted date.

10.3.1 continues to be a mixture of brilliance and a confusing UI mess.
    02-21-15 01:55 AM
    Agree w.r.t. the calendar. On my Q10, the calendar UI was probably better on 10.2.1 than it is now on 10.3.1.

Q10/10.3.1.821
    02-21-15 01:57 AM
    The Calendar of 10.3.1 has been a good reason for critical discussions since a while. I don't know what BlackBerry was thinking not only when designing the "new" UI, but also why they actually allowed that version to go public at all.

Month view is my primary gripe, personally I don't have a good overview about my tasks anymore. Instead weird, pointless squares and circles all over the place. Value of information? Nothing at all!

I can only request everybody to get their complains over to BlackBerry. While I know some BlackBerry staff reads here on the CrackBerry forums, it should be helpful to also express your critic via mail, Twitter or whatever else suits you.

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 03:18 AM
    The only confusing thing I found about it was the way the agenda view is split by week and it's not clear from the header row what dates you are looking at.

That definitely needs fixing.
    02-21-15 03:57 AM
    Yes, shout out at BB on their forums.
    https://beta.webapps.blackberry.com

Calendar and lots of other things need improving.
    02-21-15 07:46 AM
    Is there a good calendar app available?

Posted via CB10
    02-21-15 09:19 AM
    Is there a good calendar app available?

Posted via CB10
    One of the downsides of BB10: There are no real alternative calendar apps available, I think there is no API or something which virtually prevents any useful development of 3rd party software in this regard. Of course you can always try installing Android calendars and, as long as you don't keep any appointments on your local BB10 calendar(s) but rather on online sources like Outlook, Google or Owncloud, this might be worth a try.

Posted via CB10
    lambrosio likes this.
    02-21-15 10:04 AM