Is it worth the money and the effort to buy a Classic in the days of Android and iOS powered superphones?
    07-27-16 07:46 AM
    That's a good question. Does it suit your needs? Do you like a pkb, and email management? Can you get by without access to many of your favorite apps? While some apps still work, many Android apps don't work or will soon stop working since the Android runtime is so far out of date without hope of being updated. Often there ARE still BlackBerry apps or substitutes, or the Android app WILL work, but not always!
    TgeekB likes this.
    07-27-16 07:55 AM
    I am a Classic owner. I can't afford a PRIV.
    I have some Google apps that I would like to use for work (Hangouts especially) where I have to use the mobile site.
    I had to buy Facebook (Face10) and Messenger, but they work well enough.

I will look very seriously at the mid-range Android when it comes out.

So, I can't give you a definitive answer except to say that the Classic is a very good, very stable machine. Some people complain about it not being as powerful as a Passport, but truthfully I have never had lag issues, battery life is normally good, the keyboard is FABULOUS.

I have Kobo and Overdrive as Android apps that work well for reading, although they do chew up battery. I would say, "don't pay full price".
    pkcable likes this.
    07-27-16 08:03 AM
    Blackberry is always worth the money,no doubt about declining number of blackberry users but people still see it as a business standard,and by ur picture u doesn't seem like a guy who's much interested in gaming and stuff,just get it.

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    07-27-16 08:23 AM