As a commuter one of the regular things I do, is read the news on several websites every morning (and again in the evening) on the tube.

Since I have the Classic (9900 -> Z10 -> Classic) I really enjoy this daily routine.

On my Classic I mange now to use the browser without the use of the touch-screen in total. I am able to open links in new Tabs, go to these, and later also close them with easy use of the track pad.

Scrolling works smoothly with the track pad, although there is a slight room for future software improvement.

For me it's is nice, and stylish, way to navigate the web. I had a colleague next to me the other day and he was quite amazed who smooth I can navigate in article etc.

Just my two cents of a happy Classic user ;-)

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 04:25 PM
    Thank you very much for the thread. This makes me even want the device even more....Just waiting for the release date for AT&T and I'm first in line!!

Posted via CB10
    01-07-15 08:47 PM
    It has been said many times that the scrolling part was nice on the Classic. But of course there were many peeps that said otherwise. I guess one have to believe it only when he try it.

Z 30
    01-07-15 09:48 PM