Just bought a Classic myself through Amazon. Playing the waiting game till Tuesday. Messing around on the BlackBerry Leap until then lol.

Posted via CB10
    My second Classic arrived from Amazon today. This one has no problems thankfully.
    I am setting it up now and enjoying it a lot.
    Taking forever to download the software update and I'm hating the ring tones that it preselects for apps ha, so getting them changed ASAP.

Let us know how you get on with your Classic once it arrives!
    MrM1ster likes this.
    06-14-15 12:30 PM
    Congrats! I just traded my old iPhone 5 straight up for a brand new Classic with receipt from shop BlackBerry. Heck of a deal, and I'm loving this phone.

I've forgotten how much I like a physical keyboard. It's like butter. Even better than my old Bold 9900.

Posted via CB10
    Aneres11 likes this.
    06-14-15 05:14 PM
    I just had that wonderful feeling last week when I traded in my Galaxy S5 for the Classic. Yes, it's a superbly balanced phone for productivity. Just remember not to overwork yourself.

Posted via CB10
    Aneres11 likes this.
    06-14-15 07:19 PM
    Congrats! I just traded my old iPhone 5 straight up for a brand new Classic with receipt from shop BlackBerry. Heck of a deal, and I'm loving this phone.

I've forgotten how much I like a physical keyboard. It's like butter. Even better than my old Bold 9900.

Posted via CB10
    I'm pleased that you like it.

I have been playing with my Classic since yesterday afternoon when it arrived.

I absolutely love it.
    The keypad is amazing, the screen size is more than big enough for me and the brightness of the screen compared to the Q10 is amazing. I went and walked the dog and took the Classic with me, and the screen was bright crisp and readable in the light.

I was also fairly impressed with the camera. But mainly because it was outside so very well lit conditions, but I intend to look into the camera++ app or whatever it's called later on today after work. See if that helps with capturing images any quicker.

I am now 100% certain that I made the right decision with the colour.
    I like the black Classic, but the white is definitely my preference.

So pleased I gave it another shot, Really enjoying the device.
    JanuarJaguar and donemt like this.
    06-15-15 02:42 AM
    So pleased I gave it another shot, Really enjoying the device.
    Glad you found the device which will serve your needs. (By the way, nice name when reading it backwards.)
    Aneres11 likes this.
    06-15-15 03:09 AM
55 123