Yeah.
    01-14-17 09:46 PM
    Which one do you use with the sim?

Posted via CB10
    01-15-17 03:57 PM
    I'll use the Classic through the week at work and the iPhone on weekends
    01-15-17 04:17 PM
    Anyone using a Classic as a Secondary device to an iPhone?

Posted via CB10
    I do but I actually use my Classic as my daily driver right now and my iPhone just for gaming or some apps I don't have access to on BB. If only BB app gap wasn't so wide I'd ditch the iPhones and Androids in a heartbeat.
    1TIME likes this.
    01-16-17 01:03 AM
    Wouldn't the battery still deteriorate over time even if you just left it sitting in a drawer though?
    01-16-17 03:08 PM
    I do but I actually use my Classic as my daily driver right now and my iPhone just for gaming or some apps I don't have access to on BB. If only BB app gap wasn't so wide I'd ditch the iPhones and Androids in a heartbeat.
    Yeah, the only thing holding me back from making the Classic the primary is apps & iMessage. I have too many iMessage groups that I can't leave including the management team group chat at work.

Posted via my BlackBerry Classic
    01-16-17 03:48 PM
    Just have to turn iMessage off
    I finally put my SIM in the Classic. Kept iMessage on but added my iCloud email to my existing iMessage groups. Deactivated my number from iMessage though. So far, everything is smotth and I'm not missing any messages via BlackBerry or iPhone.

01-17-17 11:45 AM
    I finally put my SIM in the Classic. Kept iMessage on but added my iCloud email to my existing iMessage groups. Deactivated my number from iMessage though. So far, everything is smotth and I'm not missing any messages via BlackBerry or iPhone.

Great news congratulations.
    You will love using the Classic one handed with your thumb on the toolbelt and trackpad very comfortable .
    By the way... LOL
    You may notice less to non smear and fingerprints on the screen for much longer

Posted via - OS-10.3.++ device, it's all you need
    01-18-17 02:51 AM
    Sorry double post!
    On the CB10 app "Editing" and "reply to quote" is easy to miss hit, to close together.
    01-18-17 02:54 AM
    Great news congratulations.
    You will love using the Classic one handed with your thumb on the toolbelt and trackpad very comfortable .
    By the way... LOL
    You may notice less to non smear and fingerprints on the screen for much longer

Posted via - OS-10.3.++ device, it's all you need
    Yeah, thanks. I'd switch to my Z30 more often but it's more of a hassle to get a micro SIM when my Classic and iphone use nano.

Also, I love my iPhone but I constantly miss my Blackberry. Especially the keyboard and Hub.

Although I've always installed the Google Play Store, the experience with android apps is usually not the best. Especially on the Classic's slower processor. So, I'm essentially using my BlackBerry as my primary with my iPhone connected via hotspot. It's hard to completely give up Touch ID for quick access to apps like my bank and iMessage.

Finally, as much BlackBerry on android is the new norm, it feels like a loss of identity from BB10. I understand that you do what you have to do to survive. Maybe I'll own one when I can afford it. Maybe the Mercury if priced right!

ECBomb likes this.
    01-18-17 06:40 AM
    I have my classic as my daily driver right now. Also, I have a passport and a Q10 in a drawer. BRING IT!

Posted via CB10
    01-18-17 03:22 PM
    I have my classic as my daily driver right now. Also, I have a passport and a Q10 in a drawer. BRING IT!

Posted via CB10
    I would love to have a Silver Edition Passport!

01-18-17 03:29 PM
    Me too :/ I have a at&t model.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-17 11:40 PM
    Where do you buy a new Classic now. Not available on Shopblackberry.
    01-19-17 04:19 AM
    Where do you buy a new Classic now. Not available on Shopblackberry.
    Go to the marketplace*here - there's*always a few available from trusted members.
    01-20-17 12:00 PM
    On a pixel from a priv but still love grabbing my classic for quick messages on wifi. Certain apps made me commit to another platform but still love picking up the C to post and email.

Hoping Mercury will be the perfect blend. If you don't need apps that won't run on bbx it might be worth buying a back up. I would wait and see how merc releases. Not far away and probably a flood of used classics once they get the mercury to market
    JDayEnt1 likes this.
    01-22-17 12:40 AM
    Anyone using a Classic as a Secondary device to an iPhone?

Posted via CB10
    Yes me, had a BlackBerry Passport for a while, then sold it. Now BlackBerry classic.

Via BlackBerry Classic!
    01-26-17 02:15 PM
    I have two classics (bought an extra just in case) and a Priv. Use the Classic all day but I need some things on Priv. So I use my Classic a mobile hotspot to use Priv. Been working great! I like using both devices but love the Classic Keyboard. It also takes fantastic pictures and video too plus I like the picture editing in the Classic. I will use Classic as long as possible.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    01-26-17 07:03 PM
    Just got my duplicate SIM from T-Mobile with the Digits Beta Program! No more switching my SIM back and forth between my iPhone and my Classic! So excited! One number on two devices!

01-30-17 10:27 PM
    Just got my duplicate SIM from T-Mobile with the Digits Beta Program! No more switching my SIM back and forth between my iPhone and my Classic! So excited! One number on two devices!

That's actually pretty cool. I've just read a few reviews and it sounds awesome. That's my greatest crutch for flipping between devices, the hassle of putting and pulling out the sim card and have to be so careful.
    01-31-17 09:20 PM
    That's actually pretty cool. I've just read a few reviews and it sounds awesome. That's my greatest crutch for flipping between devices, the hassle of putting and pulling out the sim card and have to be so careful.
    Yeah, and having to deactivate/activate iMessage all the time is annoying too. It's been great so far. I truly don't have to force either BlackBerry or iPhone to be everything. They can both play to their strengths! It's beautiful! Way better implementation than when I did Google Voice.

02-01-17 01:14 AM
    The removable battery was one of the big benefits I enjoyed, dropping in a freshly charged battery instead of being tied to a wall outlet. My only wish was to find a standalone charger for the nx1 2100mAH battery.
    02-01-17 01:38 PM
    Don't people worry about battery degradation since it is non removable?

Like I have a spare Classic too but I wonder what use it will be 5 years from now...

Or does the battery stay strong if it just sits in the box?

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    02-06-17 09:33 AM
    Don't people worry about battery degradation since it is non removable?

Like I have a spare Classic too but I wonder what use it will be 5 years from now...

Or does the battery stay strong if it just sits in the box?

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    I usually don't keep phones that long to find out. So, personally maintaining good battery life over two years is fine.

Also, there are tips and tricks for device batteries if you're storing it for a while. I've done some of them with my Classic since I went to iPhone for a while and it sat in a drawer.

02-06-17 09:39 AM
49 12