hi guys, im new to this forum.
    yesterday i bought a blackberry classic second hand, when he gove it to me it was in security wipe, the guy sayd it can take a while.
    im 100% sure that he is reliable, but its been taking allmost two days now.. it took a whole night to go from 97% to 98%.

i restarted the phone using the power and volume keys, now its starting over again and it goes fast till now, its at 80% or so.
    but im scared that it will keep freezing again.

i saw on a post that i can re install the OS. but the problem is BB link wont find my phone i think becouse it doesnt recognize it becouse its wiping..
    i allready downloaded the latest BB10 OS its an EXE file i found it here on the forums, but will my laptop recognize the phone when i connect it ?
    i really need to use my phone tomorow.. hope someone can help me !
    03-13-16 05:42 AM
    hi guys, im new to this forum.
    yesterday i bought a blackberry classic second hand, when he gove it to me it was in security wipe, the guy sayd it can take a while.
    im 100% sure that he is reliable, but its been taking allmost two days now.. it took a whole night to go from 97% to 98%.

i restarted the phone using the power and volume keys, now its starting over again and it goes fast till now, its at 80% or so.
    but im scared that it will keep freezing again.

i saw on a post that i can re install the OS. but the problem is BB link wont find my phone i think becouse it doesnt recognize it becouse its wiping..
    i allready downloaded the latest BB10 OS its an EXE file i found it here on the forums, but will my laptop recognize the phone when i connect it ?
    i really need to use my phone tomorow.. hope someone can help me !
    You can run the autoloader and then reboot your device. It should catch.

The bigger question is whether or not the seller disabled BlackBerry Protect before starting the wipe. If not, you will need HIS login credentials (BBID) on boot.
    03-13-16 06:20 AM
    Use this method hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-16 02:24 PM
    Use this method hope this helps.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks guys i figured it out.
    I rebooted the Phone while wiping. After a few times i got a error code wich made i possible to connect to my laptop. With BlackBerry link i could reload the firmware. Really happy now i come from a note 4.

Send from my BlackBerry Classic!
    03-13-16 02:36 PM