How many of you are waiting for a Blue BlackBerry Classic. I was on the Z10 for a long time, bought a Q5 as I wanted a back-up phone and now I use it full time. Love the classic but am waiting for it to show up in Blue. I hope it happens!

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 09:35 AM
    Fancy colors. Wish all the phones came in different colors!
    02-10-15 09:53 AM
    what they need to do is offer all the colors at once because i'm not buying another phone for a different color even though i want a white one because I already have a fully functional phone now paid for. and I wasn't going to wait for the white to come out when i want the phone now.
    02-10-15 09:56 AM
    Not a fan of the blue color - not for me
    Will definitely look different though and attract a new segment hopefully

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 11:58 AM
    I'm waiting for the colors to come out...still. no date i presume?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 01:20 PM
    I love my Passport and do not consider switching at all.

I am considering (really hard) to get the Classic (not sure which color yet, maybe brown) as a second phone. I would be nice to be able to switch phones depending on my mood or what I might be doing. Going out with nothing but the pockets in my pants I might use the Classic. During the day for Business use the Passport.

02-10-15 01:27 PM
    Still no release date set even for the white one. Spoke to a BlackBerry manager yesterday and nothing. I don't get it and it's really starting to irritate me. BlackBerry just looks stupid and amateur that they can't even get their phones out
    02-10-15 01:31 PM
    Well BlackBerry looks at things very differently since John Chen took over. BlackBerry loves its fans but they must do things to save money and not do the same mistake the previous CEO did which was release "too much" BB10 phones. Even though foxxconn (however you spell it) now takes care of inventory costs for BlackBerry, BlackBerry still has to pay some sort of "fee" to make the phones. It was said in an article that BlackBerry was going to wait how well the Classic did first then it'll decide if they're going to release color version Classics. Main focus for BlackBerry right now is to keep their shareholders happy and continue making the right choices they've been making.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 09:20 PM
    As usual, I was waiting for the white Classic ( that would look awesome), but then I thought to myself that I might wait too much time and black Classic 2 will arrive by that time. So I bought a true BlackBerry colored phone - regular black Classic.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-15 11:42 PM