Hi all,

I was a die hard BlackBerry Classic user and one of my favorite apps was the Bloomberg App. I loved the videos and the stories but I wasn't able to get the app on my Passport SE.

Recently I have gone back to the Classic wi-fi only and I noticed that the app has changed. The video section in the middle of the app doesn't appear to be there.

Has anybody else noticed changes with the app format? Just wondering why the changes.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 03:59 AM
    You are correct in saying the app has changed. But the videos are still there; they are just embedded in the individual news categories. You just have to dig a little deeper to find them. I don't care for the change either, but I still love the app and use it daily.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 11:06 AM
    You are correct in saying the app has changed. But the videos are still there; they are just embedded in the individual news categories. You just have to dig a little deeper to find them. I don't care for the change either, but I still love the app and use it daily.

Posted via CB10

I love the app and I would love for the ability to get it working properly on my Passport. It's technically on my phone for when I transferred over data and stuff from the Classic. I have tried everything including install an apk file. Nothing seems to have worked including emailing bloomberg directly. I guess they just didn't format the app at all for the Passport.

Currently I get split stories where half the screen displays half a story but it's not usable at all. It pains me because Bloomberg has some great business and lifestyle reporting.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-17 03:39 PM