Advice please. How can I block individual numbers on the Q10? This seems easy with my friends who have iPhones. I have pulled down the menu and seen call blocking. But it doesn't give an option for individual numbers. Also it asks for a password. Is there a default password as I have never set one up.
    02-10-15 01:06 AM
    Wrong forum. Maybe a moderator could move this or just throw you a quick answer.
    02-10-15 04:57 AM
    Advice please. How can I block individual numbers on the Q10? This seems easy with my friends who have iPhones. I have pulled down the menu and seen call blocking. But it doesn't give an option for individual numbers. Also it asks for a password. Is there a default password as I have never set one up.
    Third party app, search BlackBerry app world for an app for that.
    02-10-15 06:40 AM
    So with an iPhone it's a 2 second job but with bb you have to buy an app? Really
    02-10-15 12:48 PM
    So with an iPhone it's a 2 second job but with bb you have to buy an app? Really
    Pretty much so. The other threads on this exact same topic say the same thing.
    02-10-15 12:54 PM
    Do guys. Anyone know an app on bb world to block individual specific numbers. Just downloaded a load of junk that blocks all calls!!!!
    02-11-15 02:55 PM
    buy a windows phone it does the same as ios
    02-11-15 08:12 PM
    Do guys. Anyone know an app on bb world to block individual specific numbers. Just downloaded a load of junk that blocks all calls!!!!
    Check out Buzz Off - Headless Call Blocker in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59940253

Posted via CB10
    02-11-15 10:52 PM
    Thanks. I'll give that a go
    02-12-15 12:43 AM
    Thanks. I'll give that a go
    I block with my free carrier app from Rogers. Not sure if you have that service too

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 12:45 AM
    Please I'm on Rogers. What's the app name?

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 08:40 AM
    No such luxury with Vodafone sadly
    02-12-15 10:06 AM
    Please I'm on Rogers. What's the app name?

Posted via CB10
    It's called 1 Number. You can also do it on the browser.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-15 11:08 AM
    So I took the advice of someone. No app works. Simply put all such calls into a contact names spam or whatever. No ringtone or vibrate. And just ignore
    04-06-15 01:50 AM
    There's an app in BB App World called Call Blockr for $2.99 that purports to be able to do this. I'm very interested as well so if someone here tries it out and can report back before I spend $2.99 that'd be great.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-06-15 12:04 PM
    I find Spambox works as I need. The phone doesn't even ring or vibrate. It filters calls, sms, and email. It can even add undesirable numbers to the blacklist list automatically simply by shaking the phone.
    04-06-15 12:16 PM
    If you're with Rogers then you can block numbers using Rogers One Number at http://www.rogersonenumber.ca.
    04-06-15 12:41 PM
    I find Spambox works as I need. The phone doesn't even ring or vibrate. It filters calls, sms, and email. It can even add undesirable numbers to the blacklist list automatically simply by shaking the phone.
    I haven't seen that one. Is it free and available in BB App World? Is it a BB10 app? Thanks.
    04-06-15 01:01 PM
    I haven't seen that one. Is it free and available in BB App World? Is it a BB10 app? Thanks.
    I don't know if it's for BB10 specifically, but I've tried it on 10.3.1, and 10.3.2 with great success. Never a hiccup. At this moment, it's free for a limited time (whatever that means).
    04-06-15 01:04 PM
    This is a Blackberry. A communications device. Filter contacts yourself. I have an Android with this auto reject filter built in. If I give you access to contact me on my Classic....well you're pretty Classic. Thus I don't need to block callers because my phone works best on

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    04-06-15 03:34 PM
    This is a Blackberry. A communications device. Filter contacts yourself. I have an Android with this auto reject filter built in. If I give you access to contact me on my Classic....well you're pretty Classic. Thus I don't need to block callers because my phone works best on

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 PIN:2BFE4937 T-Mobile 4G LTE Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    Certain activities are more efficient if properly automated -- even with so-called "communications devices". This is a legitimate request. It's not that one is lazy or inexperienced to look for apps that facilitate this function. A good spam blocker will -- well, filter junk calls/texts/mail -- without user intervention. I run a large retail chain; I get 15-30 cold calls a day from people trying to sell me credit card processing, capital investments, IT outsources, etc. These numbers are not in my contacts; I can't block them. Spambox can block all 866 numbers, for example. It can block numbers from known spam lists. The time it saves me from looking at the phone to see who's calling is invaluable.
    04-06-15 03:47 PM
    Certain activities are more efficient if properly automated -- even with so-called "communications devices". This is a legitimate request. It's not that one is lazy or inexperienced to look for apps that facilitate this function. A good spam blocker will -- well, filter junk calls/texts/mail -- without user intervention. I run a large retail chain; I get 15-30 cold calls a day from people trying to sell me credit card processing, capital investments, IT outsources, etc. These numbers are not in my contacts; I can't block them. Spambox can block all 866 numbers, for example. It can block numbers from known spam lists. The time it saves me from looking at the phone to see who's calling is invaluable.
    So much for consumerism why aren't you patronizing those companies 0_o; you're also reaching. 15-30 cold calls per day yet you proclaim you are running all those retail stores - is it not your would be secretary that needs a filter, most business lines have such. Your personal cell isn't the issue here just poor business practices, introduce new policy

Sent from my: SM-N910T / SQC100-4 : PIN 2BFE4937 : T-Mobile 4G LTE
    Facebook.com/UnFazedRebel
    04-06-15 04:28 PM
    So much for consumerism why aren't you patronizing those companies 0_o; you're also reaching. 15-30 cold calls per day yet you proclaim you are running all those retail stores - is it not your would be secretary that needs a filter, most business lines have such. Your personal cell isn't the issue here just poor business practices, introduce new policy

I do not ever respond to immatured, irresponsible comments. Need time to make money. I'll let you have the last word though. Good day!
    To the OP, try Spambox, you'll find good uses for it.
    Last edited by quangtran1; 04-06-15 at 04:56 PM.
    andy957 likes this.
    04-06-15 04:39 PM
    I do not ever respond to immature, irresponsible comments. Need time to make money. I'll let you have the last word though. Good day!
    To the OP, try Spambox, you'll find good uses for it.
    ...........but you just did. Stick to the facts not your feelings, I have.

04-06-15 04:54 PM