First off Blaq is the best Twitter app on the BlackBerry. I'm mad it took me so long to get it. Read a few reviews that scared me off but that's just a reminder you can't believe everything you hear/read.

However there are a few things I wanted to ask about Blaq now that I've been using it for a while.

1) Drafts? Can you save drafts? I like the schedule tweet feature but couldn't find a way to just save a tweet

2) When on a profile, at the bottom it shows recent photos (about the last 10-20). Any way to see all photos. I'm trying to stay away from the catfish lol

3) Can you get notifications when a specific user tweets? Closest thing I seen was adding a user's page to the homescreen.
    09-25-15 04:32 PM
    was never able to save a draft myself. And as far as a specific user, no i don't believe you can set that type of notification. go to the Blaq thread and see what others have said. you will get better answers there.
    09-26-15 08:46 AM
    was never able to save a draft myself. And as far as a specific user, no i don't believe you can set that type of notification. go to the Blaq thread and see what others have said. you will get better answers there.
    Thanks. Do you have a direct link?
    09-26-15 09:38 PM
    09-26-15 11:03 PM