Build and market world class keyboard cases that fit all iphones, samsungs, and other brands. Make them premium quality. Better than the typo 2 they worked so hard to stop. Personally I would gladly pay a premium if they were well made and came in a variety of colors as well as customizations for different color backlights for the keyboard. It's a win-win since bb10 has one foot in the grave. Those of us that miss our apps and music get the BlackBerry experience on high end phones that offer nearly everything. Marketed correctly they would sell more keyboard cases than phones.
    "Dude, new iphone? You get the BlackBerry case for it?" Of course...
    BlackBerry turnaround idea-img_20160216_012440_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 02:30 AM
    Pretty good idea. Ye gotta ask JC about it, though. Not that he hasn't thought about it himself, I bet.
    02-16-16 02:39 AM
    Build and market world class keyboard cases that fit all iphones, samsungs, and other brands. Make them premium quality. Better than the typo 2 they worked so hard to stop. Personally I would gladly pay a premium if they were well made and came in a variety of colors as well as customizations for different color backlights for the keyboard. It's a win-win since bb10 has one foot in the grave. Those of us that miss our apps and music get the BlackBerry experience on high end phones that offer nearly everything. Marketed correctly they would sell more keyboard cases than phones.
    "Dude, new iphone? You get the BlackBerry case for it?" Of course...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160216_012440_edit.png 
Views:	1253 
Size:	189.2 KB 
ID:	391502

Posted via CB10
    lol one foot on the grave?? actually its dead already.. lol it will be a bust just like ryan seacrest and his typo..

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 03:15 AM
    This would be fine if BlackBerry wanted to get into the consumer accessory business but it would actually hurt the brand that they are trying to build with enterprise software and IoT. Case makers are usually lesser brands that you see hanging on the shelf at the convenience store.
    02-16-16 06:28 AM
    This would be fine if BlackBerry wanted to get into the consumer accessory business but it would actually hurt the brand that they are trying to build with enterprise software and IoT. Case makers are usually lesser brands that you see hanging on the shelf at the convenience store.
    Agreed

BlackBerry would be a joke...making Iphone accessoires, hanging together with 15 plastic cases.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 03:27 PM
    I am sure they would design something fantastic, and then marketing & customer service would completely $#@& it up.
    02-16-16 07:43 PM
    I am sure they would design something fantastic, and then marketing & customer service would completely $#@& it up.
    I agree. There are times when BlackBerry looks like they're actually trying to fail.

Posted via CB10
    Doggerz and crackberry_geek like this.
    02-16-16 08:09 PM
    This should be posted in another forum. This forum is related to discussions about the BlackBerry Classic.
    02-16-16 11:00 PM
    This should be posted in another forum. This forum is related to discussions about the BlackBerry Classic.
    I looked at other forums and couldn't decide, hence, I posted here.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 11:08 PM
    I have been showing and telling what my Classic and BlackBerry 10 OS can do, such as the Hub and Blend and people seem very interested. What I am noticing, especially on these forums is that people are quick to chase after gimmicks when it comes to Smart phones. I like the Classic because it is easy to get down to business and it is centered around communications, not Angry Birds. Because of that reason I chose this platform as my first Smart phone.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-16 11:11 PM
    I just found the armchair ceo forum. Will repost there. Thanks for all the feedback

Posted via CB10
    02-17-16 01:04 AM
    Blackberry should just hang it up... Cut its losses and bang out
    02-17-16 01:39 AM
    Blackberry should just hang it up... Cut its losses and bang out
    Could never understand people who think this way. I guess consumers would be fine with the duopoly and continued lack of innovation due to the total lack of competition...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    02-17-16 11:32 AM