Fellow Classic owners, looking for some help please with BlackBerry Travel.

I upgraded from the Q10 to Classic and cannot get automatic trip scanning to work. I've tried everything I can think of: uninstall/reinstall, update/confirm account emails, disable/re-enable trip scanning, but nothing seems to work on the Classic. I can manually add the trip via the "share with BlackBerry Travel" overflow command, but auto scanning doesn't work.

Does anyone have this working properly on a Classic, and does anyone have any other tips?

VZW Classic running stock OS version 10.3.2.858

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 10:39 AM
    Since you have automatic scanning activated it does not have anything to do with that.

I think mine works...at least for supported travel emails, and here might lie the problem. I noticed when I book flights from a travel website it is less likely to be added automatically than as if I would have gotten the confirmation directly from Lufthansa (as an example).

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 11:22 AM
    Hplovecraft, the email format is the same. Same providers (travel agent and hilton) that worked on the Q10, not working on the Classic.

Still looking for a Classic owner to confirm automatic trip scanning is working for BlackBerry Travel.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 06:28 PM
    My trips are updated automatically in BlackBerry Travel app when hotel, airlines email or text confirmation/ changes. Yes, Classic.

What a CLASSIC!
    07-27-15 12:36 AM