08-31-17 11:03 AM
40 12
tools
    Hey, I'm currently studying in Singapore, and I was wondering how many people use BlackBerry here?

I mean, I saw quite a lot here with BlackBerry Priv and Passport.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-17 11:34 AM
    Wow ... you have seen a lot in Singapore? I visited there about 4-5 years ago and I think I was the only one with a BlackBerry. A lot of iPhones and Samsung devices. Same with in Hong Kong.
    02-16-17 04:00 PM
    How about Thailand? :P haha

Posted via CB10
    02-17-17 12:31 AM
    That is really strange coz Singaporeans keep saying that BlackBerry is dead.
    02-17-17 09:03 AM
    I'm working in Singapore too. I saw couple of Passports here. Interestingly most of them are ladies.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-17 10:00 AM
    Went to Thailand on that same trip. No BlackBerry sightings there either. Nice place to visit though.
    02-17-17 03:29 PM
    Hardly to see BlackBerry device in Singapore, saw one classic which is a Japan guy holding with enjoying his music, and another classic yesterday. Hope to meet more passport or BlackBerry device , can have a meet up for BlackBerry discussion or sharing.

Post via my BlackBerry Passport
    08-08-17 11:58 AM
    Wow ... you have seen a lot in Singapore? I visited there about 4-5 years ago and I think I was the only one with a BlackBerry. A lot of iPhones and Samsung devices. Same with in Hong Kong.
    Same... hardly to see BlackBerry device, I think i'm the only one using

08-08-17 11:59 AM
    I used to have a BlackBerry Passport but since that died, I've moved on to a used BlackBerry Classic. Let's stop each other if we see someone else using a BB10 device in Singapore, and take the opportunity to chat! There must be less than 10 full-time BB10-using people in Singapore! Okay, I exaggerated - maybe less than 30?

Posted via CB10
    08-10-17 07:25 PM
    Is there any one willing to let go his/her classic in sg? Or malaysia? Hard to get a new device.

08-11-17 05:11 AM
    I used to have a BlackBerry Passport but since that died, I've moved on to a used BlackBerry Classic. Let's stop each other if we see someone else using a BB10 device in Singapore, and take the opportunity to chat! There must be less than 10 full-time BB10-using people in Singapore! Okay, I exaggerated - maybe less than 30?

Posted via CB10
    Agree on that ramiusm, try to approach each other if saw someon using BlackBerry

08-11-17 06:22 AM
    Is there any one willing to let go his/her classic in sg? Or malaysia? Hard to get a new device.

Try Carousell. Quite a number there. One of the phone shops, Mobile Hardware at Burlington Square, still had a new Classic - nobody wanted to buy it at $300. You can check there.

Posted via CB10
    08-11-17 07:28 AM
    Try Carousell. Quite a number there. One of the phone shops, Mobile Hardware at Burlington Square, still had a new Classic - nobody wanted to buy it at $300. You can check there.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks Ramiusm, found a few good condition classic there, try to negotiate at a best price

08-11-17 11:25 PM
    Thanks Ramiusm, found a few good condition classic there, try to negotiate at a best price

Excellent! Hope you can get a good price! I still prefer the Passport - it's a better phone overall. Wish I still had my black Passport!

Posted via CB10
    08-12-17 12:09 AM
    How did you go with the Classic purchase, Khai Lang?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-17 09:15 PM
    How did you go with the Classic purchase, Khai Lang?

Posted via CB10
    Saw a good condition with full set include ori leather case with good price, but it was bought last night, now looking for other offer.

08-15-17 12:57 AM
    Saw a good condition with full set include ori leather case with good price, but it was bought last night, now looking for other offer.

Ah okay. All the best hunting for a Classic!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-17 10:38 AM
    Ah okay. All the best hunting for a Classic!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks Ramiusm, but most of the seller not responding

08-15-17 11:37 AM
    Thanks Ramiusm, but most of the seller not responding

I suspect they could be old/outdated posts. Are you using a Passport / Passport SE? What are your views on it so far?

Posted via CB10
    08-15-17 08:00 PM
    I suspect they could be old/outdated posts. Are you using a Passport / Passport SE? What are your views on it so far?

Posted via CB10
    I saw they post it 1 or 2 weeks ago, hope they still available. I'm using passport og, I think is the best among bb10, smooth and I love the flicks when type on it. I just love the classic design with toolbelt, it feels real BlackBerry. Started from android to ios and now bb10, love the most is my daily drive.

08-15-17 08:22 PM
    I saw they post it 1 or 2 weeks ago, hope they still available. I'm using passport og, I think is the best among bb10, smooth and I love the flicks when type on it. I just love the classic design with toolbelt, it feels real BlackBerry. Started from android to ios and now bb10, love the most is my daily drive.

I used the OG Passport for a while before dropping it - was using a Q10 before and many older BlackBerry devices before that. Also had my fair share of Windows Phone (Lumia) and others. I recently returned with a used Classic and so far, it's excellent. The toolbelt is surprisingly useful, and although I miss the sheer power & larger screen of the Passport, the 4-row keyboard on the Classic is just superb. I also have another Android device, but still prefer the Classic and BB10 anyday.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-17 05:31 AM
    In fact, after this Classic dies or when BB10 becomes unusable, I may go KEYone or similar. Sigh... I don't enjoy using Android as much as BB10, but we don't have much of a choice, I guess.

I used the OG Passport for a while before dropping it - was using a Q10 before and many older BlackBerry devices before that. Also had my fair share of Windows Phone (Lumia) and others. I recently returned with a used Classic and so far, it's excellent. The toolbelt is surprisingly useful, and although I miss the sheer power & larger screen of the Passport, the 4-row keyboard on the Classic is just superb. I also have another Android device, but still prefer the Classic and BB10 anyday.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    08-16-17 05:52 AM

Posted via CB10
    I own a lumia 950xl, although windows 10 have more apps and updates but the OS not stable, battery drain fast and device can fried an egg after use 15 minutes or open more apps, if whatsapp is not supporting at the end of year I will take the black keyone as well, and passport for email , texting, CB, Web browsing.

08-16-17 06:37 AM
    Woah. Very rare to see a W10M user. I used to have a Lumia 920, 1020 - best camera ever. My 920 died, and 1020 suffered a smashed screen. I'll try to hang on to the Classic for as long as possible. Hopefully Whatsapp for BB10 will continue to work after the end of this year, or else I'll have to jump back onto my Xiaomi Mi Max.

I own a lumia 950xl, although windows 10 have more apps and updates but the OS not stable, battery drain fast and device can fried an egg after use 15 minutes or open more apps, if whatsapp is not supporting at the end of year I will take the black keyone as well, and passport for email , texting, CB, Web browsing.

Posted via CB10
    08-16-17 08:24 AM
    Woah. Very rare to see a W10M user. I used to have a Lumia 920, 1020 - best camera ever. My 920 died, and 1020 suffered a smashed screen. I'll try to hang on to the Classic for as long as possible. Hopefully Whatsapp for BB10 will continue to work after the end of this year, or else I'll have to jump back onto my Xiaomi Mi Max.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I tried all the OS in market, but I found bb10 is the best and regret to know it so late, just lack of apps, if all the apps is updated with full support, just need more marketing and improvement. If whatsapp on bb10 died sure I go keyone..hahaha

08-16-17 11:33 AM
40 12