Yes, same here. I still enjoy using BB10 the most, but since the OS is now in EOL status, it will only be a matter of time before we have to move on.

Yes, I tried all the OS in market, but I found bb10 is the best and regret to know it so late, just lack of apps, if all the apps is updated with full support, just need more marketing and improvement. If whatsapp on bb10 died sure I go keyone..hahaha

Post via my BlackBerry Passport

Posted via CB10
    08-16-17 07:33 PM
    Yes, same here. I still enjoy using BB10 the most, but since the OS is now in EOL status, it will only be a matter of time before we have to move on.

Posted via CB10
    Finally I get a new classic in carousell. So happy with that, I purposely upgraded my iPhone to 10.3.3, BBOS 10.3.3, and windows 10 auto updated, so I have all different OS with 10 version except android...lol

08-17-17 09:12 PM
    Excellent! Enjoy! I found the Classic easier to handle than the Passport due to the smaller size. It's a good device. Very well-built, like the Passport.

Finally I get a new classic in carousell. So happy with that, I purposely upgraded my iPhone to 10.3.3, BBOS 10.3.3, and windows 10 auto updated, so I have all different OS with 10 version except android...lol

Posted via CB10
    08-17-17 10:22 PM
    Excellent! Enjoy! I found the Classic easier to handle than the Passport due to the smaller size. It's a good device. Very well-built, like the Passport.

Posted via CB10
    It will be good if classic have the same specs like passport. Is classic can flick keyboard like passport?
    08-19-17 01:27 AM
    No, the Classic just uses a normal keyboard (not touch-sensitive). The Passport is the one meant for 'power' users.

It will be good if classic have the same specs like passport. Is classic can flick keyboard like passport?

Posted via CB10
    08-19-17 08:49 PM
    How's it going with the Classic so far? More importantly, are you using it as your daily driver?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-17 08:15 PM
    How's it going with the Classic so far? More importantly, are you using it as your daily driver?

Posted via CB10
    Good to hear from you ramiusm, so far looking for so long, some seller not even reply, some prices is too high, there is one not accepting my offer even deal and not reply me maybe he has a better price, if you know anyone is selling kindly refer me. Passport is my daily drive, if still can't get a classic end of this year I will straight to Keyone.

08-23-17 08:24 PM
    That's quite strange. Usually the buying process works quickly on sites like Carousel. What about that Mobile Hardware shop at Burlington? You can also try others in Sim Lim etc. Although very few will have BlackBerry devices because nobody wants/uses BlackBerry anymore.

I'd just hold on to your Passport if I were you. No need to move to KeyOne until Whatsapp finally stops working on BB10. I'm still using my Classic daily, and have kept the Xiaomi Mi Max as a backup. That will be my next daily driver if I have to retire the Classic.

I was considering purchasing a Passport from HK, but with the impending withdrawal of Whatsapp support for BB10 come Jan 2018, a Passport purchase will probably not be a wise decision.

Good to hear from you ramiusm, so far looking for so long, some seller not even reply, some prices is too high, there is one not accepting my offer even deal and not reply me maybe he has a better price, if you know anyone is selling kindly refer me. Passport is my daily drive, if still can't get a classic end of this year I will straight to Keyone.

Posted via CB10
    08-23-17 10:29 PM
    [QUOTE=ramiusm;

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE]

Same as you BlackBerry still my daily drive because of whatsapp, but still will bring it around after end support, just look for luck got get another classic. If you know whoelse is selling with good condition kindly bbm me:2C3E2DAF, thanks bro

08-23-17 11:46 PM
    Sure thing.

Same as you BlackBerry still my daily drive because of whatsapp, but still will bring it around after end support, just look for luck got get another classic. If you know whoelse is selling with good condition kindly bbm me:2C3E2DAF, thanks bro

Posted via CB10
    08-24-17 02:43 AM
    Sure thing.

Posted via CB10
    Finally, get my whole new classic with reasonable price! Happy with that

08-29-17 03:21 AM
    Excellent! How does it compare with the larger Passport, in terms of day to day usage?

Finally, get my whole new classic with reasonable price! Happy with that

Posted via CB10
    08-29-17 06:51 PM
    Excellent! How does it compare with the larger Passport, in terms of day to day usage?

Posted via CB10
    Haven't unbox it, but found recently quite a lot classic selling in carousell, all singtel set, wonder all enterprise user can sign up line with free phone or what, will try later but still thinking to create another bbid or use the same one

08-29-17 10:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    Now i'm typing this with classic, not really used to it. I like the passport keyboard feel and the flicking function, maybe I cam slowly use to it.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-17 03:05 AM
    Singtel made a clearance on classic recently,which you can get it free by sign a new line, but I not sure is only for enterprise or any one else.

Post via my BlackBerry Classic
    08-31-17 10:03 AM
40 12