06-05-16 04:13 PM
48 12
tools
    I guess I miss the keyboard the most... I've thought of stepping back a bit and not making the phone such a priority... thought getting back into a Blackberry would help with that too.
    Well, if you don't mind not having a facebook app and whatsapp, BB is where to go if you want a keyboard. And there's also the Priv. It's Android but has the keyboard.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    05-24-16 05:20 PM
    I guess I miss the keyboard the most... I've thought of stepping back a bit and not making the phone such a priority... thought getting back into a Blackberry would help with that too.
    I left BlackBerry one time and that was about 2 months ago, I didn't want the Priv because it was to big for me, so I thought. But I bought the S7 and had so many problems with it so I took it back and tried the BlackBerry Priv, now I love this phone more than my BlackBerry Z10 lol

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv
    Lefty724 likes this.
    05-24-16 06:12 PM
    I left BlackBerry one time and that was about 2 months ago, I didn't want the Priv because it was to big for me, so I thought. But I bought the S7 and had so many problems with it so I took it back and tried the BlackBerry Priv, now I love this phone more than my BlackBerry Z10 lol

Glad you like it. I tried one out at an AT&T store and it was nice, but was way too big for me to use. It's just personal preference.

05-24-16 06:18 PM
    After using it for awhile it's really not that big

05-24-16 06:40 PM
    After using it for awhile it's really not that big

Maybe not for you, but I've been using the Classic since launch and even that is like skating the border of being too big. I use it a lot one-handed. Plus I don't want moving parts and an extra step to get to the keyboard. It ends up being like a virtual keyboard that you have to do something first to access it. I use keyboard shortcuts too much... Personal preference.

andy957 likes this.
    05-24-16 08:04 PM
    Maybe not for you, but I've been using the Classic since launch and even that is like skating the border of being too big. I use it a lot one-handed. Plus I don't want moving parts and an extra step to get to the keyboard. It ends up being like a virtual keyboard that you have to do something first to access it. I use keyboard shortcuts too much... Personal preference.

I have keyboard shortcuts, there sweet to. I was using the BlackBerry Z10 before the BlackBerry Priv. Here's mine

Attached Thumbnails Blackberry and proud!-71189.jpg  
    05-24-16 10:25 PM
    I want to buy a blue classic...

Posted via my incredible Passport
    I've been thinking about that too.
    05-24-16 10:29 PM

Attached Thumbnails Blackberry and proud!-71189.jpg  
    05-24-16 10:54 PM
    Tried 3 times to upload this picture of my BlackBerry Priv lol
    Attached Thumbnails Blackberry and proud!-1464148541055.jpg  
    05-24-16 10:56 PM
    I display my classic proudly on my desk next to my IBM model M keyboard. Good design never dies.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Classic
    05-25-16 06:12 AM
    Classic is the best device for OS10, Passport is nice but Classic handling is much better and faster to use.
    Attachment 400577

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    Classic is a lot slower when compared to the Passport. The Passport is the best phone Blackberry has ever made, specs are better, it handles OS10 like a dream, and once all the little tricks that the keyboard can do are learned, it's the best keyboard as well. The Classic lags, the same broswer that is on both is a lot slower on the Classic, you can look this up all over Crackberry.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-16 07:53 PM
    Classic is a lot slower when compared to the Passport. The Passport is the best phone Blackberry has ever made, specs are better, it handles OS10 like a dream, and once all the little tricks that the keyboard can do are learned, it's the best keyboard as well. The Classic lags, the same broswer that is on both is a lot slower on the Classic, you can look this up all over Crackberry.

Posted via CB10
    *It's the best keyboard for you

andy957 and acovey like this.
    05-26-16 06:33 AM
    Ordered my new be classic and will receive it tomorrow, can't wait to open the box! I have been a blackberry user for many years. Love blackberry and hope to add a passport to the collection. 😊
    05-26-16 09:35 PM
    BlackBerry forever

Blackberry and proud!-img_20160526_214206.png

Z30 STA100-5/10.3.2.2876/CB10
    05-26-16 09:42 PM
    How do you like the priv?
    Last edited by outlawglamour; 05-27-16 at 11:43 AM.
    05-26-16 09:43 PM
    Here's my sweet #BlackBerry #Priv

Attached Thumbnails Blackberry and proud!-75885.jpg  
    05-29-16 08:15 PM
    Love blackberry I own several Blackberrys with a Classic and a Priv activated. I hope a classic android device comes out this fall!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    05-29-16 08:49 PM
    That would be cool but I don't see it happening. The next is the Hamburg and Rome. Basically the Priv without the slider and one with a PKB

05-29-16 09:51 PM
    Have debated for a year or so now... I have an iPhone 6... but am missing Blackberry. Any advice?
    GIT one
    05-30-16 12:26 AM
    dont be cheap, there are a bunch of att new or like new BB10 phones on ebay.
    06-01-16 07:16 AM
    Why do I search Blackberry in google at least twice a day to see if there is any news. Blackberry is more than just a phone it is a way of life. Love my two Classics and proud to be a Blackberry abuser.
    06-01-16 09:18 AM
    I simply feel Blackberries are more professional and durable

Posted via Passport,
    Absolutely! I got a new classic and I love it. I can't begin to count the number of times I've seen someone with a cracked iphone screen, but that never happened to any of my Blackberries. Most of my Blackberries have also been protected by Otterbox, because I don't care about sleek and pretty. I need a case that can take a hit and protect my device. I'm still with Blackberry because I love a physical keyboard.
    outlawglamour likes this.
    06-04-16 09:21 PM
    Dropped Sony for BlackBerry Classic.

I like it to be different and not mainstream.

Posted via CB10
    B Louang likes this.
    06-05-16 04:13 PM
48 12