Hello to everyone. I have a CLASSIC, who has a problem. I can't make use of the function BLACKBERRY PROTECT. When i try to confirm my account BBID, after some minutes, i should receive an e-mail to make it. But it never arrives nothing.
    So, when i try to activate the function making CLICK on the icon, it isn't impossible to do it. This last don't changes color.
    With the function BLACKBERRY SOFTWARE LOGGING TOOLS, who sends to BLACKBERRY several details of my phone, software's telephone applications use of internet, battery and so on. I hope that their SERVICE of ASSISTANCE COULD understand where is the problem and solve it.
    Is there between all of you, who can give me same councils? What i should do?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH WHO WILL ASWER ME!

A LOT OF GREETINGS AND GOOD DAY!
    04-06-17 04:51 PM
    First step to try if you have nothing on the phone is to reload it with an autoloader.

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...links-1094817/

Posted via CB10
    04-06-17 05:57 PM
    First confirm that you have enabled BlackBerry Protect on your device however some enterprise devices have BBProtect disabled and require your administrator to enable access.
    If you purchased a used device this might be what is causing your issue if the device was not correctly removed from the enterprise network.

In order to enable BlackBerry Protect first go to Settings...BB Protect....turn "switch" on.
    enable Location Services on device and make sure you are connected to a wireless network.

Login to BBid with your PC and confirm you BBid email.

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login

Then Login to BBprotect...

https://protect.blackberry.com

Review your device list and confirm that device is recognized.
    Heavens1 likes this.
    04-06-17 06:21 PM
    Hello, I have the same problem. I purchased a Blackberry Classic. The device appears in Blackberry Protect. On the phone, BlackBerry Protect is turned on, and so are location services. I have tried both on wifi and also on mobile data, but either way when I try to localize the phone in BlackBerry protect or sent it a message, it is not working. In BlackBerry protect, anti-theft shows up as "Unavailable" and the phone number is not shown. I am on Virgin Mobile (in Canada) and was told that a special Blackberry plan is no longer needed. Everything else works fine, including GPS in the maps app.
    08-30-17 06:31 PM
    Load 10.3.2 autoloader, then 10.3.1.997 from z30 and boom, your BlackBerry Protect is not an issue anymore on Classic

Posted via CB10
    10-05-17 02:46 AM