Hello! I have a CLASSIC and for me is a very good phone. But it has a problem: i am not able to use the function BLACKBERRY PROTECT! This could be very useful for me!
    Now i explain.
    When i start the procedure to confirm the BB ACCOUNT with the e-mail, i don' t receive it. When i make the request to BLACKBERRY, appairs the messagge: "When you will receive the e-mail to confirm your BB ACCOUNT, click on this to activate IT and START TO use some functions of the telephone". BUT IT ISN'T NEVER ARRIVED NOTHING! WHY?
    i'm not able to understand what is the cause of this. Because in the BLACKBERRY WORLD i can unload all the applications that i want without any problem.
    Could be a problem of the software's phone? Is there between all you who can explain something?
    What i must do to activate this function?
    04-01-17 05:27 PM
    1. Does Settings->BlackBerry ID show your BBID username, first, last, screen name and email confirmation status as Confirmed?
    2. In BlackBerry World, Settings->Payment Options show the same BBID username as in step 1?
    3. Can you log into protect.blackberry.com?
    04-01-17 06:53 PM
    Hello! Yes. My name appairs whetever that in the account that in the paymement options. For me it's possible to log in this site web.
    What is happened to my telephone? What i must Do? Do you know it?
    Thank you very much for the answer. This is very important for me. Good night.
    04-01-17 08:26 PM
    Is your name and contact details the same in your BlackBerry world account as those you are trying to enter into your BlackBerry protect account?

They must be the same.
    04-01-17 11:37 PM
    Sounds like everything is as it should be. Has Protect ever worked for you? Or is this the first time you're turning it on? There have been reports of people having problems with Protect not working. Unfortunately, not enough people respond to those threads to determine if the problem is with where they're located and what version of the OS they may be using.

Has Protect worked for you before?
    Where are you located?
    Which OS Version are you using?
    04-02-17 04:17 AM
    Have you looked at the internet BlackBerry protect site:
    https://protect.blackberry.com/prote...391581862.html
    04-02-17 04:28 AM
    Dear CBVINH and HEAVENS 1, that function has never worked in the CLASSIC. Instead, in the BOLD TOUCH 9900 Who i had some years ago, it worked very Well without any problem. This drawback could be caused by me? Can i damaged or eliminate my account by a involontary mistake? Because The site web BB PROTECT Said that my CLASSIC isn't connected to it. This account still exists, second you? In this case, what i should do to remediate to this problem?
    I tried some times to create some new account, but it don't make well to do it.
    Il someome of you can give me some answer, thank you very much.
    04-02-17 08:29 AM