Hello everyone. Tell me which one is best one? Because I have both. I want to choose one of for daily life use. But I think the words bye is blackberry passport better than classic.

My favorite passport silver edit
    09-10-18 07:18 PM
    You answered your own question. The best one is the one YOU like.
    09-10-18 07:25 PM
    Only you can make that decision. What do you want in a smartphone?

Do you want a big screen? Go with Passport.

Do you want something more portable? Go with Classic.
    Frank Wu2 likes this.
    09-10-18 07:29 PM
    Only you can make that decision. What do you want in a smartphone?

Do you want a big screen? Go with Passport.

Do you want something more portable? Go with Classic.
    Very good answer! Thanks.

09-10-18 11:05 PM
    I like the Classic because its size, but wish it had the specs of the Passport. And sometimes wish it ran android. ������
    09-11-18 07:55 PM
    I like the Classic because its size, but wish it had the specs of the Passport. And sometimes wish it ran android. 😂
    09-11-18 07:55 PM
    Passport is a beast and the better phone on paper, no doubt about it. I just couldn't get used to the size. Using a Q10 now but won a cheap Classic on Ebay so looking forward to giving it a spin.
    09-12-18 12:33 PM
    I go back and forth between the Classic and Passport. It's like switching girlfriends at a whim. I go to the Classic... Ah, this is a nice change of pace! I forgot about the contours of your backside. So slender too! I can take you to family events and not shock the parents.

Then back to Passport... Wow, you are built. A lot of woman. And you don't mess around, baby, you move fast.
    Gene Fells likes this.
    09-12-18 04:07 PM
    I prefer the screen and speed of Passport and size and keyboard (with trackpad) of Classic. So, which is better? Classic for me
    09-14-18 01:49 PM
  10. tegar ramadhanu kariadinata's Avatar
    Hello everyone. Tell me which one is best one? Because I have both. I want to choose one of for daily life use. But I think the words bye is blackberry passport better than classic.

passport is number one bb10 pkb ever

BlackBerry Passport RED Edition 10.3.3.2049
    09-14-18 10:53 PM
    I have been using BlackBerry Classic for three weeks now and I love it. The size is just perfect. The design is just beautiful. One drawback is the lack of capacitive touch keyboard. However, today I have switched back to BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition, and boy, I did miss it So, in the end I will be switching from Passport to Classic and vice-versa every two-three weeks, I guess.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    09-15-18 12:32 PM
    I go back and forth between the Classic and Passport. It's like switching girlfriends at a whim. I go to the Classic... Ah, this is a nice change of pace! I forgot about the contours of your backside. So slender too! I can take you to family events and not shock the parents.

Then back to Passport... Wow, you are built. A lot of woman. And you don't mess around, baby, you move fast.
    LMAO

Which are the Z10 and Z30? The Leap?
    09-15-18 12:41 PM
    LMAO

Which are the Z10 and Z30? The Leap?
    The Z10 is the petite boring girl. The Z30 is athletic and slender and shows lots of skin.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-18 06:44 PM
    After I use one day classic I switched to Passport. Because I love big screen more. It's easy type english words using passport.

Blackberry Passport silver edit 10.3.3 2137
    09-15-18 11:18 PM
    The Z10 is the petite boring girl. The Z30 is athletic and slender and shows lots of skin.

Posted via CB10
    The Leap would therefore be the forgettable one? LOL
    09-15-18 11:57 PM
    The Leap would therefore be the forgettable one? LOL
    So what would the Z3 be? 😉
    09-16-18 01:09 AM
    I often used the passport SE but I preferred on weekends to carry the Classic (cobalt). SO beautiful.
    09-16-18 01:34 AM
    Classic:
    pros: compact, some prefer the trackpad
    Cons: terrible battery life, extremely poor performance, web browsing is such a pain nowadays due to the archaic CPU (Android apps are mostly totally unusable. Even if they run fine despite the small screen and prehistoric Android runtime, poor cpu performance is the killer here).

Passport:
    Pros: huge screen, some prefer its bigger keyboard, pkb gestures are useful IMO, much better battery life, much better performance (if you're willing to use that outdated browser, tho)
    Cons: too big for some users, keyboard is not as clicky on most units, all passports have problems with unstucked screens (the glue doesn't last too long here).

I'd go for K1. It's worth every cent. You can pick up A-condition unit very cheaply now.
    Last edited by skrble; 09-17-18 at 01:14 AM.
    the_boon likes this.
    09-16-18 01:35 AM
    Classic:
    pros: compact, some prefer the trackpad
    Cons: terrible battery life, extremely poor performance, web browsing is such a pain nowadays due to the archaic CPU (Android apps are mostly totally unusable. Even if they run fine despite the small screen and prehistoric Android runtime, poor cpu performance is the killer here).

Passport:
    Pros: huge screen, some prefer its bigger keyboard, pkb gestures are useful IMO, much better battery life, much better performance (if you're willing to use that outdated browser, tho)
    Cons: too big for some users, keyboard is not as clicky on most units, all passports have problems with unstucked screens (the glue doesn't last too long here).

I'd go for K1. It's worth every cent. You can pick up A-condition unit very cheaply now.
    I have found my Android apps (non Playstore) very usable on the Classic. Audible runs great, Dropbox if needed, Beos browser, Kindle, Signal.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-18 04:06 PM
    So what would the Z3 be? ������
    Same as the girl you leave with at closing time out the back door and never admit to or talk about.
    09-17-18 06:06 PM
    With much regret I have had to consign my Passport to the bin after many years of good service, but it became very unreliable regarding dropped signals.
    I have therefore promoted my Classic as the day to day phone with my old Curve 9320 as a good reserve.
    At my aged when Blackberry finish with us it will be time to say goodbye to the phone.
    The last thing I would touch is android.
    I have had phones right from the start in the 70's and the worst thing Blackberry did was to go down the android route.
    09-23-18 12:06 PM
    The worst thing BB did was to squander away it’s enormous resources on BB10. It should have continued with BBOS hardware like the Bold 9900 and then just exited hardware and fired everybody and given shareholders a big dividend check after closing down the company.
    With much regret I have had to consign my Passport to the bin after many years of good service, but it became very unreliable regarding dropped signals.
    I have therefore promoted my Classic as the day to day phone with my old Curve 9320 as a good reserve.
    At my aged when Blackberry finish with us it will be time to say goodbye to the phone.
    The last thing I would touch is android.
    I have had phones right from the start in the 70's and the worst thing Blackberry did was to go down the android route.
    09-23-18 12:12 PM
    Thanks for reply and I totally agree with you.
    09-23-18 02:52 PM
    The worst thing BB did was to squander away it’s enormous resources on BB10. It should have continued with BBOS hardware like the Bold 9900 and then just exited hardware and fired everybody and given shareholders a big dividend check after closing down the company.
    I disagree. I'm glad BlackBerry-branded devices with physical keyboards are still being sold. No, they're not perfect (no device is, despite what iPhone or Pixel fans might claim). BB10 wasn't perfect, either.

Every device has its strengths and weaknesses. What it comes down to for each of us is which strengths we want and which weaknesses we are willing to live with.

The confidence and accuracy that come with a physical keyboard are, for me, unmatched. Therefore, I still prefer BlackBerry phones.
    the_boon likes this.
    09-24-18 07:32 AM
    I disagree. I'm glad BlackBerry-branded devices with physical keyboards are still being sold. No, they're not perfect (no device is, despite what iPhone or Pixel fans might claim). BB10 wasn't perfect, either.

Every device has its strengths and weaknesses. What it comes down to for each of us is which strengths we want and which weaknesses we are willing to live with.

The confidence and accuracy that come with a physical keyboard are, for me, unmatched. Therefore, I still prefer BlackBerry phones.
    You’re misunderstanding the point I’m making. Hindsight tells us for shareholders, the best exit would have been as I described. The only scenario involving devices, that makes sense for BB would have been to immediately begin BBAndroid development at the earliest stage it would have been possible when Google began offering to OEMs, while continuing to collect BBOS revenues.

BB10 was a completely unnecessary detour of economic resources and more importantly, time. It’s what’s forcing BB to play catch-up with BBAndroid compared to regular Android. It’s why BBMo/TCL has no clout with carriers anymore. I’m glad that I can still purchase BBMo/TCL licensed devices but that’s going to end for me and others if carriers won’t sell and support BBMo/TCL hardware.

I’m being forced to switch brands on AT&T just like VZW customers because I can’t fully utilize factory unlocked hardware. For that matter, I can’t fully utilize AT&T carrier locked KEYone and will have to purchase an iPhone to make phone calls on WFC or VoLTE. I already dual carried because of BB10 and was slowly moving to single carry but that’s over for now. At least before it was app ecosystem, but phone calls are more basic. What good is any phone or PKB without coverage. With Key2, there is no WFC supported through any USA carrier.

How do you expect people to pay a premium for a device that can’t be fully used on carriers? If BBMo/TCL doesn’t have the resources to pay for access, there’s not much business future in North America, USA or Canada.
    09-24-18 08:41 AM
46 12