Hell low,

I primarily use my Note 4 for music no app can hold a candle to Poweramp.

I decided to sync my music to my media card on my Classic (I love music) which took forever! I don't like how Blackberry Link syncs - I know the initial sync will take longer which makes sense but I synced again and it seemed to re sync all over again taking like 1hr30min - 2hrs over USB - I use iSyncr via WiFi and syncing say roughly 18GB of music took the same time, and when I sync it only needs to add any new files, I just synced playlist on BBM not my entire library and it's just slow in comparison

#1 Is there a way to navigate the list aka scrub? one playlist has over 1000 tracks and it takes forever to scroll to end of list

#2 when using search it doesn't appear to act like a filter like I want to search just that playlist, they need a filter option so you can search just within that playlist

Sent from my: SM-N910T/SQC100-4 T-Mobile 4G LTE
    05-10-15 10:05 AM
    I have over 7GB of music on my SD card and I have never once used Link to sync it. I drag and drop and create playlists on the phone. Much easier.
    05-10-15 06:57 PM
    ^This^. Drag and drop, drag and drop, drag......and drop.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    05-10-15 07:45 PM
    I used an app that I purchased called Sync for iTunes and synced my iTunes library to an SD Card. It took a while but works great.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-15 08:18 PM
    Lmao ummm no thanks - drag and drop over 11GB of music AND create the playlist. I'm sure M3U can be used somehow but coming from Android where an app syncs it the way it shows in iTunes is soooo much cleaner and easier I much rather use an app.... I still want a faster way to scrub playlist and filter searches just for that playlist, crossfade is missing too.....

Lol drag and drop.........so antique

05-10-15 11:55 PM
    If you start scrolling, a cursor bar appears on the right. Grab it and drag to move to wherever you want in the list very quickly.

Whatever tab you're in (all songs, albums, playlist, etc) just start typing the term you want to filter by and the results will pop up as you go.

Number 2 can be used on the OS-wide search as well.

Enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 03:16 AM
    Lmao ummm no thanks - drag and drop over 11GB of music AND create the playlist. I'm sure M3U can be used somehow but coming from Android where an app syncs it the way it shows in iTunes is soooo much cleaner and easier I much rather use an app.... I still want a faster way to scrub playlist and filter searches just for that playlist, crossfade is missing too.....

Lol drag and drop.........so antique

Yes, antique, that's why it's called the Blackberry Classic....
    05-11-15 04:57 AM
    You can just copy the m3u files into the folder where your music is, they will automatically be recognized in the player. I would also suggest you use the USB mass storage option for your music files as BlackBerry Link sucks.

And yes, I have to admit it, in terms of Music BlackBerry is pretty weak compared to other platforms, that's just the way it is.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-15 08:38 AM
    The good thing via the "antique" method is: You stay in control of your files and you don't need any special programs. It works every time and that gives you a good feeling that you will neve have to start a thread like this.

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling and Mausje75 like this.
    05-11-15 09:56 AM