Hello:

I know that Blackberry 10 is not supported any longer and there are no more updates but just recently my BB link stopped working. BB link says connected but device is not showing the bar at bottom of screen showing progress for backing up pics, etc. use for pictures for construction and site visits.

Use my device for business, imagine that, and this Classic I purchased about a year ago may be kaputt. Think this happen with a WIN update too, reloaded that software, removed remnants, etc. Still cannot make it work. Tried to call BB twice, got routed to being hang up on. What happen to this great company? BB and Outlook use to work so seamlessly. Can I get an Amen! Is link officially done as well?
    06-07-17 04:27 PM
    One thing that I have done, and it is strange, is turning off cellular service and wifi before connecting and doing a sync with the PC using a USB. Not sure why it worked.

Alternatively, you can try doing a wireless sync and just have the cellular off.
    06-07-17 05:32 PM
    USB connect link/PC is worked. still, You may check what you updated /change recently on your PC. especially antivirus app etc. I updated my windows 10 to v1703 and Link still work.
    The Mac OSX have to remain 10.11 - if you want to Link work on your Mac. MacOS10.12 may work but need some modify.
    06-08-17 08:01 AM