I have a new laptop. On the previous laptop, Windows 10, Outlook 2016 and Blackberry Link all worked together. I was able to sync Outlook contact & calendar to BB Classic, via BB Link. On new laptop, BB Link doesn't find "Outlook" profile when I try to set up configuration. It lists "Windows Contacts". Everything was working perfectly 2 months ago, which suggests that a recent Windows update changed something that impacted BB Link's ability to see/find my Outlook profile, Outlook contacts/calendar.

Any ideas on how to get BB Link to find Outlook contact/calendar?
    05-24-21 10:24 AM
    I have a new laptop. On the previous laptop, Windows 10, Outlook 2016 and Blackberry Link all worked together. I was able to sync Outlook contact & calendar to BB Classic, via BB Link. On new laptop, BB Link doesn't find "Outlook" profile when I try to set up configuration. It lists "Windows Contacts". Everything was working perfectly 2 months ago, which suggests that a recent Windows update changed something that impacted BB Link's ability to see/find my Outlook profile, Outlook contacts/calendar.

Any ideas on how to get BB Link to find Outlook contact/calendar?
    Just migrate to Outlook.com, and then add the account to your phone.
    rthonpm likes this.
    05-24-21 12:07 PM
    Many of us had issues with Outlook 2016, as LINK's support ended before it was released. I know some had gotten it to work, but it was hit and miss. Never saw a definitive solution....

But in 2016 it time to move on from POP email accounts.... use IMAP or Exchange (or Gmail's version).
    Last edited by Dunt Dunt Dunt; 05-25-21 at 07:11 AM.
    rthonpm likes this.
    05-24-21 12:52 PM