11-07-14 11:20 PM
40 12
    Those Call/ End buttons look like capacitive buttons instead of physical clickable buttons.
    10-29-14 09:40 PM
    I see Classic as a device for people who doesn't mind specs. I've read a lot of posts regarding their disappointment on the specs of Classic. Then I'm seeing it as a device for those who love the tool belt and a physical keyboard. I'm on Z10, but I'd really like to try how physical keyboard BB10 feels especially the Q10.
    10-30-14 06:54 PM
    I see Classic as a device for people who doesn't mind specs.
    I'm one of those. It's a phone dammit, not an entertainment device (apologies to Dr. Mc Coy). I have a Galaxy pro tab for fun but my classic will be for communicating.
    10-30-14 11:31 PM
    All is in the question : Is the BlackBerry Classic is for you?
    That person really knows yet, why? Just because we are waiting for the official launch of it. Do you remember the day you've purchased your first BlackBerry OS 7.0 ? Me yes I remember the day when I've buy my BlackBerry Bold 9900 I was so excited because the time has the Bold was THE phone to have with his touch screen (the first in the market), especially with a full physical keyboard.
    BlackBerry 10 was introduced by T.Heins the 01/30/2013 with BlackBerry Z10, the first BlackBerry 10 smartphones with a 4,2" full touch screen and it was already a revolution in BlackBerry.
    The BlackBerry Q10 he did not waste any time to be unveiled. The month of June 2013 the first smartphone to physical keyboard BlackBerry in OS10 arrived and everyone thinking what the Q10 was the Bold 9900 upgrade but Where is the tool belt ? That is the question.
    The answer is simple, BlackBerry Q10 is not the BlackBerry Bold 9900 upgrade. BlackBerry Q10 is the next innovation of BlackBerry after the Z10 with a 1:1 bigger screen (3,1") than Bold 9900.

OH ? What's this phone ?

Attachment 306546

This is just the BlackBerry Bold 9900 upgrade called "BlackBerry Classic". Why Classic ? Because that's the beginning of BlackBerry " tool belt" and nobody here can say the tool belt isn't necessary NOW you've seen the BlackBerry Classic Hands On.

Is the BlackBerry Classic is for you ?

My answer : he's for errbody because WE ARE CLASSIC, WE ARE BLACKBERRY.

Sorry all for my English I've try to answer a question what people ask me.

Posted via CB10
    The classic doesn't hold a damp freaking candle if it cannot do one basic and simple principle that concerns : personal security.

Let me elaborate.

While the competition with touch screen only phones have moved in this rudimentary and basic core aspect of personal security BlackBerry has ventured away from over the years increasingly and to me personally annoyingly so!

Pressing the sleep/wakw button to securely LOCK the screen and device immediately!! This was something only BlackBerry devices would do prior to BBOS 6.1 and some foolish-hipster knob sucking brainiac thought was modern.

CLASSIC means NOTHING if when I hit that button drop into a table in a meeting to goto the bathroom, grab a coffee or anything else knowing I've securely LOCKED the device it's locked. Currently I need to wait 1mins at the very least, sometimes in a personal owned device or corporate on BES10 for which I am on, I need to press that button and rush off I work in service desk for IT support even for visitors or external auditors on site. Pressing and holding takes me another 30/40 seconds when if nature calls - always left to last minute for IT Service desk reps means disaster - no this needs to return to BB10 across the board.!!

BlackBerry - Accept is no substitute. Period!
    10-30-14 11:44 PM
    My z10 will lock instantly so I am not sure what the problem is.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-14 02:11 PM
    Ofcourse it's for me, when I get it I'm kicking my wife out of my bed and snuggling up with that sexy BB classic!! She won't be happy but if she loves me she will understand!
    10-31-14 03:21 PM
    While I'll be curious to see it when it comes out, the Passport has already won my heart.

I was undecided until I saw a Passport in the flesh (so to speak lol) as I was still concerned about the balance and how it would feel in the hand.

However, I know a few people at work who are impatiently waiting to upgrade to the classic from their OS7 devices and some that I've recommended just hold on for a little bit to see it and compare before they commit to another phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 06:42 PM
    I've post an article on my blog about this BlackBerry Classic

Is the BlackBerry Classic is for you ?-20141101125927.jpg

Posted via CB10
    VeryBumpy and UrbanGlowCam like this.
    11-02-14 11:47 AM
    I won't be getting the classic but I will be getting one for my gf=p luckiest guy in the world haha I just hope the camera is up to par=(

Be proud - BlackBerry by Choice
    11-02-14 09:04 PM
    So here's my story.....a dedicated BB user. Owned them all. Loved 9900. Upgraded to BB10 Q10 - fantastic device for my purposes with exception of small screen real estate. Decided to try Z30 - too big for my pockets, too many spelling mistakes. Went back to Q10. Got restless. Sold the Q10 .Got a Passport because I wanted the bigger screen AND he keyboard knowing the likely hood that it would probably be too big since Z30 was. Was hoping to use it a s a tablet replacement . Took it with me on a trip to Vietnam and shot 1000 photos. Used it as a tablet and email device. Worked flawlessly. But alas too big for a portable day to day driver for me so I knew once I got home I'd have to figure out what to do with it. Plus I decided it was too small for tablet use.The other thing is that I just couldn't get used to different keyboard. IMO if you come from all touch screen to Passport then easier than coming from keyboard phone to Passport. Very different finger tip touches required for composing emails. For example for me the 'zero' key is in a very awkward spot. I struggled with stuff like that and came to conclusion that this keyboard while revolutionary is not something i was going to get used to any time soon. Plus Passport is a 2 handed device and that's another negative for me personally. Passport is a huge winner - but just not for me. Sold the Passport. Borrowed a Q5 and been using that for the last ten days. That's entry level at best and I hated the keyboard. It's gone back into the closet as a backup. Bought a used Z10 to tide me over until what I really want - the Classic - is available. Just the right size. Got it cheap. For now I'll struggle with all touch and bad battery life. Was very disappointed to learn of the Classic's launch 'delay'. I was really counting on that model being in my hands this month (Nov.) Who knows maybe still but doubtful based on recent developments and info on the boards. I'll just have to wait. Slightly larger screen. Iconic keyboard. Track pad. Email/Business device nirvana. So is the Classic for me or not ? Yup. Can't say I didn't give pretty much every other BB device a try first, can you : ). Bring it JC. ASAP. I'm all in.
    Last edited by mfreedmn97; 11-06-14 at 10:15 AM.
    sam_tek likes this.
    11-06-14 10:04 AM
    Yes, the classic is for me. Can't wait to scroll without having to touch the screen anymore. Can't wait to leave an app without the need to swipe up or sideways. Can't wait to answer or end a call with the press of a button. I hate having fingerprint smudges all over my screen as my OCD can't take it. The Classic is going to be awesome when it finally comes out!!
    11-06-14 10:51 AM
    Thanks, looks like a few new pics I haven't seen before too!
    I know that's mine
    I will write a review of it with pictures for next week

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 12:29 PM
    Yes, the classic is for me. Can't wait to scroll without having to touch the screen anymore. Can't wait to leave an app without the need to swipe up or sideways. Can't wait to answer or end a call with the press of a button. I hate having fingerprint smudges all over my screen as my OCD can't take it. The Classic is going to be awesome when it finally comes out!!
    Foreal the call buttons is very helpful and I prefer that way than the swipe left right

Posted via CB10
    11-06-14 12:31 PM
    Yes, the text selection / cursor placement / paste functionality on touch screens is complete joke. And I do that a lot.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-14 09:58 PM
    short answer..yes

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 11:20 PM
40 12