At first, i really wanted a Passport for its screen real estate. But when i tried holding the Classic and its one-hand form factor. I never looked back at the Passport. I love the tactile feel of the classic keyboard, build quality. And in love with the white one i bought. A sight to behold. Thanks Blackberry!

Pinoy Whiteberry Classic SQC100-1/10.3.2.2876
    B Louang likes this.
    06-07-16 11:44 PM
    Blue classic is so cool!! I really want put my hands on it, but I love my blacky one anyway...XD

Posted via CB10
    06-07-16 11:52 PM
    I swapped back to my Blue Classic last week from my SE. This device simply has no peers. Once you hold and use it, you will understand.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-16 10:39 PM
    If not for the lag classic ur perfect blackberry experience.. I just hate blackberry for not upgrading the specs of classic by a bit over the q10..spotify is my lone android app on my classic and its a struggle using it. which is I dont have an issue on my passport se. I have spotify, grab and waze..Right now with screen big screen and ultra fast device I guess im sticking with my passport silver edition. BUT given a chance il purchase another classic and another passport hehe I will do ala kim kardashian.. Another BUT.. Classic for me has the best pkb among the berries.. with blackberry passport se following Q10 and BlackBerry passport OG

Posted via CB10
    anon(9878325) likes this.
    06-15-16 01:12 AM
    I wanted the classic specifically because it Honors die hard BlackBerry Users. The use of the tool belt and the aesthetics of the device are stunning, And the materials are high end. I still own my BlackBerry Bold 9930, and I switch from the two devices. I'm happy that #JohnChen wanted to honor die hard users with this device, and BlackBerry totally stepped up and they delivered. I do have one issue and that's an issue that I don't have with my BlackBerry Bold 9930, and that is the feature to change the font style for BlackBerry 10 devices. Other than that, I'm content and super happy.

Posted via CB10
    anon(9878325) likes this.
    06-15-16 04:14 AM
    Well I had the priv, iphone se, nextbit Robin {good phone} and z10. I had sold my classic. But I am back to a new classic! The other phones all had there appeal and I kept the tiny iphone. Love to hear the haters ***** about the app gap! Studies show we use about 7 or less. I have everything right here on my classic!
    Yes I'm hooked on my classic!

Posted via CB10
    dunnsantee and anon(9878325) like this.
    06-15-16 07:38 AM
    I still have both the Classic and the Passport. Guess which phone I use more on a daily basis? That's right: Classic!

Posted via CB10
    B Louang and anon(9878325) like this.
    06-15-16 08:32 AM
    I still have both the Classic and the Passport. Guess which phone I use more on a daily basis? That's right: Classic!

Posted via CB10
    I'm glad you've witnessed the magic of the classic over the crappy passport! I finally sold my passport to a fool the other day and I have no regrets!

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 08:35 AM
    I'm excited about owning the black Classic for the first time tomorrow. I have a white passport which is a beast but in my opinion, not pocket friendly and one hand use is challenging because of its wide size. The Classic will take care of those issues. I'm a big fan of the track [] pad and keyboard for sure! I look forward to using it along with gestures to get things done!

Posted via CB10
    B Louang likes this.
    06-15-16 10:09 AM
    I'm excited about owning the black Classic for the first time tomorrow. I have a white passport which is a beast but in my opinion, not pocket friendly and one hand use is challenging because of its wide size. The Classic will take care of those issues. I'm a big fan of the track [] pad and keyboard for sure! I look forward to using it along with gestures to get things done!

Posted via CB10
    You won't regret it! Anything a passport can do the classic can aswell! It's obviously a little slower speedwise but in my opinion it's worth the sacrifice because it smaller more pocket friendly and ergonomic. I dreaded the days trying to reach for the keys on my passport, you really can't get the job done unless you have huge hands!

Posted via CB10
    sesp9 likes this.
    06-15-16 10:57 AM
    I know the max micro SD card is 128gb but has anyone tried using a 200gb micro SD card for the Classic? Will it work?

Posted via CB10
    06-15-16 12:11 PM
    The phone is good, keyboard is not as goo as classic to be honest. Yeah yeah, I know, supposed to be the best keyboard ever but it really isn't, not for me at least. Keys are too shallow and reaching the furthest keys on either side with your thumbs is just not comfortable at all! It's not about reaching too far, it's more like retracting too far back it actually hurts.

And as for apps, I would review one but almost none are worth their time in the market. I honestly wonder for those who swear by this phone, do you only use hub and the few apps that work with it?

Came back to BlackBerry after years away because I missed it dearly but now I'm stuck with a pricey 2 year plan and a phone that's only got good hardware, at best.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-16 09:02 AM
    The phone is good, keyboard is not as goo as classic to be honest. Yeah yeah, I know, supposed to be the best keyboard ever but it really isn't, not for me at least. Keys are too shallow and reaching the furthest keys on either side with your thumbs is just not comfortable at all! It's not about reaching too far, it's more like retracting too far back it actually hurts.

And as for apps, I would review one but almost none are worth their time in the market. I honestly wonder for those who swear by this phone, do you only use hub and the few apps that work with it?

Came back to BlackBerry after years away because I missed it dearly but now I'm stuck with a pricey 2 year plan and a phone that's only got good hardware, at best.

Posted via CB10
    You talking about The Passport in your first paragraph there?

Posted via CB10
    06-16-16 12:27 PM
    Yes it is a nice looking phone but IMHO the Bold 9900 is still the most striking of all BlackBerrys.
    anon(9878325) and sesp9 like this.
    06-16-16 05:06 PM
    My classic does the job so well I'm sure I'm in for at least another year.

Calls - Good
    Text - Good
    Email - Good
    Calendar - Good
    Battery - Good
    Browser - Good
    Maps/GPS - Good
    WiFi/Bluetooth - Good
    Apps - Have all I need
    Durability - Still like new

Why would I spend $$$ on a new device?

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    dollface and anon(9878325) like this.
    06-16-16 05:49 PM
    It's a good phone and it's cheap nowadays. I wanted to make sure I'm still OK with a PKB so I bought one. I'm very happy and now I'm looking forward to the next BlackBerry release with a PKB.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-16 07:30 PM
    A week or so ago I had a scare when I dropped my beautiful Cobalt Blue Classic. After a restart it froze. Fortunately I let the battery drain and by the next morning all was good.

The Classic has become my overall favorite phone, over my iPhone 6 Plus and Z30. I've decided to simplify, and just bought a Bold 9930 to replace my Z30 indefinitely.

I strongly recommend pairing up the Classic with a nice big screen smatphone, like the 6s Plus.

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    06-16-16 09:12 PM
    A week or so ago I had a scare when I dropped my beautiful Cobalt Blue Classic. After a restart it froze. Fortunately I let the battery drain and by the next morning all was good.

The Classic has become my overall favorite phone, over my iPhone 6 Plus and Z30. I've decided to simplify, and just bought a Bold 9930 to replace my Z30 indefinitely.

I strongly recommend pairing up the Classic with a nice big screen smatphone, like the 6s Plus.

Posted via CB10 | SQC100-4 Classic in Cobalt Blue
    pair it with a passport. passport is like ur mini mini computer on the go.. with the big screen u can easily type and view pdf files and other documents

Posted via CB10
    06-16-16 09:44 PM
    My classic does the job so well I'm sure I'm in for at least another year.

Calls - Good
    Text - Good GREAT!
    Email - Good GREAT!
    Calendar - Good
    Battery - Good
    Browser - Good
    Maps/GPS - Good
    WiFi/Bluetooth - Good
    Apps - Have all I need
    Durability - Still like new

Why would I spend $$$ on a new device?

ClassicSQC100-3/10.3.2.858
    Fixed that for you

Posted via CB10
    Avenzuno, sesp9 and anon(9878325) like this.
    06-16-16 10:47 PM
69 123