BUT imagine having both...! the trackpad, the belt and a touchsensitive PKB...

Posted via CB10
    I'd only disable the touch sensitive keyboard in the end... The same fate that has greeted my Priv... I found it annoying as my typing style is more of a "close to the keys/slight glide style"... The touch setting does not compliment my typing style at all... However, as long as I can turn it off I'd be fine with the functionality being there as it would appeal to a wider audience perhaps... Just not for me... Find it more of a hindrance than help...

Posted via CB10
    slagman5 likes this.
    03-25-16 06:32 PM
    BUT imagine having both...! the trackpad, the belt and a touchsensitive PKB...

Posted via CB10
    Only if you can turn it off because I fidget with the keyboard a lot when I'm thinking what to type next. Don't want that to screw me all up if it moves the cursor all over the place...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    CivilDissident likes this.
    03-25-16 06:39 PM
    I'd only disable the touch sensitive keyboard in the end... The same fate that has greeted my Priv... I found it annoying as my typing style is more of a "close to the keys/slight glide style"... The touch setting does not compliment my typing style at all... However, as long as I can turn it off I'd be fine with the functionality being there as it would appeal to a wider audience perhaps... Just not for me... Find it more of a hindrance than help...

Posted via CB10
    I agree with this.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-25-16 06:39 PM
    Yeah I used to fidget a lot and it annoyed me on the Passport but they improved the programming of the capacitive keyboard and that made it more usable...then I also improved my own programming (stopped fidgeting lol) and now I don't mind it. In fact when I use my Classic, I catch myself trying to scroll on the keyboard haha
    03-25-16 08:14 PM
    I found that too. When I got the Classic I kept trying to scroll with the keyboard too lol

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 08:46 AM
    The Classic for sure has good balance of form and specs. It is great to be able to use it with one hand and without touching the screen. Design wise is very slick IMO. Surprisingly have not found it slower than the Passport at most tasks except downloading and compressing videos. Now wondering how I will go back to my Passport.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-16 08:54 AM
    I love this thread, and I love my Classic!

Posted via CB10
    05-26-16 09:55 PM
    Same here. I used to carry a iPhone 6s Plus and my Classic for all business duties.

Then I bought the Priv and left the other 2 devices at home.

There is something about this Classic that keeps drawing me back and I can't set it down for more than a couple of hours? I just love the keyboard, weight, and size of the Classic!!

I'm hoping that the Rome will be a similar design?! Fingers crossed...

Posted via CB10
    05-26-16 11:53 PM
    I use Classic as my main phone before I got myself a Passport. However, it seems like I can't let go of my Classic even after using Passport. End up I'm using both now.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-16 11:57 PM
    Beautiful phone indeed, just soon to be obsolete. Planning on buying a standing charger thingy and putting my classic on display somewhere (off)

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 03:56 AM
    Yes! A beautiful device and since August 2015 in my hands. I love it.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 05:02 PM
    Blackberry Rome would be the perfect successor for the classic if only they add toolbelt to it instead of touch sensitive pkb,,classic is simply stunning,,its a legacy device,successor of bold n curves,they need to keep the 'Q' series alive.

Posted via CB10
    Lefty724 likes this.
    05-29-16 01:52 AM
    I definitely think that this phone is one of the most beautiful phones I have seen. It has reall clean crisp lines and everything is laid out in such a logical manner.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Classic
    05-29-16 06:44 AM
    Definitely the greatest device to date we just need an updated android classic with the awesome keyboard and higher resolution camera.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-16 09:08 PM
    Blackberry Rome would be the perfect successor for the classic if only they add toolbelt to it instead of touch sensitive pkb,,classic is simply stunning,,its a legacy device,successor of bold n curves,they need to keep the 'Q' series alive.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed!

The Classic is no doubt my favorite designed phone of al time. The screen and keyboard just rock! Before the Classic, my 9900 was the best....Classic is the best now, I just wish it was a little faster.

I'll be the first in line to get a Rome and can't wait. I would rather it have the tool belt then the virtual keys, but I can manage with either.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-16 01:36 AM
    Feels and looks beautiful in the hand. Even typing on this Passport, I secretly miss my Classic..and the trackpad. Saves me from swiping too much on the screen.

 P A S S P O R T 
    05-30-16 04:03 AM
    Nice. . . I will have my Blue Classic on Wednesday. It is supplanting my Priv. Tired of my android experiment. Ready for that familiar feel of BB10. Yay!
    dunnsantee and Avenzuno like this.
    05-31-16 12:41 AM
    Nice. . . I will have my Blue Classic on Wednesday. It is supplanting my Priv. Tired of my android experiment. Ready for that familiar feel of BB10. Yay!
    How much are you going to sell the slider for?

Posted via CB10
    05-31-16 07:41 AM
    How much are you going to sell the slider for?

Posted via CB10
    I have no plans of selling the Priv at this time. I can keep you posted.

thanks,

Stewart
    05-31-16 01:34 PM
    I have no plans of selling the Priv at this time. I can keep you posted.

thanks,

Stewart
    Actually, since I asked, I found out my work will be getting one for me in a couple months.

Thanks anyway!

Posted via CB10
    05-31-16 05:20 PM
    Actually, since I asked, I found out my work will be getting one for me in a couple months.

Thanks anyway!

Posted via CB10
    Oh, good for you. hope you enjoy it. BlackBerry has been able to add some BlackBerry within the Android experience. I enjoy the high end hardware and the keyboard is a BlackBerry keyboard for sure. Enjoy!
    05-31-16 05:38 PM
    I have to agree with you. The phone is solid, the weight is perfect and the typing experience is golden. I had to get a white one
    06-05-16 01:29 PM
    In a world where technology is inevitably swallowing us up I'm glad to have my classic. It keeps me away from media addiction so I can focus on more important things in life. So small, compact, great design, love the classic!
    Blackberry Classic.  What a beautiful phone-14-1.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 04:57 PM
    In a world where technology is inevitably swallowing us up I'm glad to have my classic. It keeps me away from media addiction so I can focus on more important things in life. So small, compact, great design, love the classic!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14 - 1.jpg 
Views:	1177 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	401528

Posted via CB10
    I really like this post!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-16 09:21 PM
    Only thing better than one classic is two
    Blackberry Classic.  What a beautiful phone-img_20160502_110315_205.jpg

Posted via CB10