Just want to say that I bought a Classic in a phone emergency having looked at the passport and decided against it. What a beautiful phone. None of the reviews I have read nor photos I have seen do its form and style justice. Great size and weight, handles beautifully. The subtle chamfers of the metal surround make a dream to hold. I can still work with one hand. Just superb. Only gripes I suppose are the 16gb memory and lack of high res screen. A future model with changes to these would be a winner, I am sure. My daughter, an iPhone, iPod, iPad, mac person just loved it.
    swishhh, idhbar, velkod and 11 others like this.
    03-24-16 09:40 AM
    I agree. Wonderful device (size and weight) and great build quality on the AT&T one that I have.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 09:53 AM
    Yeah,I just got one.The weight is not as bad as I thought.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 10:09 AM
    Best BlackBerry ever! If you use it you fall for it.

Posted via CB10
    J_Apryono and dollface like this.
    03-24-16 10:21 AM
    indeed the Classic ist the best shoot that combines design, performance and handling.

Posted either via -Passport SQW100-1 or -Classic SQC100-1 / 10.3.++
    03-24-16 11:36 AM
    It is a gorgeous device. On the one hand it is simple, elegant and stylish, on the other it is such a screaming slap in the face to all those anonymous slab devices out there. I got the Blue one myself...couldn't resist getting the slightly rarer model and I love how it looks. I thought nothing could compete with the elegant yet outrageous white Passport that I have but the blue Classic is in a league of its own.

I do love the black Classic too though, a classic colour for a classic phone.
    03-24-16 12:03 PM
    It is a gorgeous device. On the one hand it is simple, elegant and stylish, on the other it is such a screaming slap in the face to all those anonymous slab devices out there. I got the Blue one myself...couldn't resist getting the slightly rarer model and I love how it looks. I thought nothing could compete with the elegant yet outrageous white Passport that I have but the blue Classic is in a league of its own.

I do love the black Classic too though, a classic colour for a classic phone.
    I like the"screaming slap in the face to all those�".

Posted via CB10  My Einglish is not good.
    03-24-16 12:17 PM
    I own almost all of the current BB10 devices. Every night, I sit down and revisit my hub, twitter feed and papers I've ear marked for reading. The device is gorgeous, and a pleasure to hold.

I would love a Classic 2, but skeptical of it ever being built.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 12:25 PM
    I had a black one and now I have the blue one. It is beautiful, and while I do love all phones in black, there is something special about the blue one.

It reminds me of the 8700g which I never had, or the 8800, which I did have. The metallic blue is a cool look, and a few people have told me they really like it, even though they have iPhones and Androids.
    03-24-16 01:11 PM
    Should have release the classic instead of the z10 and all the other models, and just updated the internals every year (Camera, Processor, storage ext). Might have retained more legacy users and saved money.
    ZayDub likes this.
    03-24-16 01:19 PM
    Glad you're liking the phone! I also love mine.

If you're concerned about the amount of storage on the phone, you can purchase an SD card. The Classic will support cards up to 128gigs.
    Also, if you pick up a USBOTG dongle, you can connect USB stick or a hard drive to the phone.

Hope this helps!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 01:48 PM
    I wanted and am still looking to buy the PPSE, because of the screen real estate . But went looking for "any" Passport (because the Silver Edition isn't in available stores, but online and I wanted to see one first hand),
    I ran into the Classic for the first time and was blown away. The build quality and the feel in the hand is nothing that can be captured in a picture. And it's more beautiful than in a video or photo.
    But like so many BlackBerry devices, unless you have access to holding them in your hands and feeling the quality, many good BlackBerry devices go unfully appreciated.
    It's been a major issue with BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 01:50 PM
    Classic has a huge storage capacity with his sd, cloud storage, OTG USB and remote access

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 01:58 PM
    Love it too!!!
    They should though get a touch sensitive keyboard on... and I would buy another one with BlackBerry 10 on it...!!!

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 02:15 PM
    Love it too!!!
    They should though get a touch sensitive keyboard on... and I would buy another one with BlackBerry 10 on it...!!!

Posted via CB10
    I THOUGHT I wanted a touch sensitive keyboard... And then I bought the Priv... I prefer the trackpad hands down. Greater functionality, more precise and less annoying than the touch sensitive keyboard. On my Priv, I disabled the PKB's touch sensitivity as it only slowed me down... Makes me appreciate the Classic's keyboard more than I ever have...

Posted via CB10
    03-24-16 06:30 PM
    Love the Classic. It's my daily driver in front of the Passport. The keyboard is better in my opinion. One handed use. Having a tool belt means better accuracy. There is nothing like it. Physical call buttons so that you know if a call is picked up or ended. Two hits of the back button closes an app. It would take a swipe up on the Passport.

I know everyone knows these things, but it's such a huge time saver for me. Being able to flow and and start something and then come back to it is second to none.

Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789
    03-24-16 08:19 PM
    Love the Classic. It's my daily driver in front of the Passport. The keyboard is better in my opinion. One handed use. Having a tool belt means better accuracy. There is nothing like it. Physical call buttons so that you know if a call is picked up or ended. Two hits of the back button closes an app. It would take a swipe up on the Passport.

I know everyone knows these things, but it's such a huge time saver for me. Being able to flow and and start something and then come back to it is second to none.

Classically Posted SQC100-4/10.3.2.2789
    Yeah I love that. So satisfying. Swiping is cool but that tactile feel of clicking to answer or hang up is great. Or closing an app like you said.
    03-24-16 09:00 PM
    Glad you're enjoying your Classic. I definitely agree and find it to be my all-time favourite phone!

Posted via BlackBerry Classic
    03-24-16 10:52 PM
    Yes, that's right, you can upgrade the RAM, but the 16 GB is just for Apps and that is a bit limiting, e.g. for Evernote/Remember which loads its files onto the phone and not SD-Card. I also have a podcast program that cannot load onto the SD-Card.
    03-25-16 05:13 AM
    I got the classic on tuesday and i'm loving it
    03-25-16 07:48 AM
    I got the classic on tuesday and i'm loving it
    Nice! Congrats on your recent purchase
    03-25-16 11:22 AM
    I think also. The Classic is in my opinion the best BlackBerry.
    It looks so nice. On Day and on night.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 01:14 PM
    The form and 'feel' of the device is a dream - it 'looks' like it's a device for business/hard work, than something for entertainment and perfect weight too!

I actually swapped my PPSE for this (and I LOVED that device) simply because the toolbelt with Menu and Back keys make doing things and navigation a dream
    (...and like the posts above, I've got a Blue one too, mostly because it has a 'special' look to it, rather than the Black one!)

Forget what the haters say about it not being a slab of glass brick - if it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Follow me on Twitter @OMGitsRLR / BBM @ 2C1C340C / Proudly Posted via My PERFECT Blue BlackBerry Classic!
    03-25-16 02:24 PM
    Oh and just have to post a picture of the device here - the Blue one I'm rocking has a certain different 'fun' feel to it and - in an office of techies who talk iOS all the time - do walk past and go 'This looks like a cool device!'
    Blackberry Classic.  What a beautiful phone-img_20160301_130122.jpg

Follow me on Twitter @OMGitsRLR / BBM @ 2C1C340C / Proudly Posted via My PERFECT Blue BlackBerry Classic!
    03-25-16 02:32 PM
    I THOUGHT I wanted a touch sensitive keyboard... And then I bought the Priv... I prefer the trackpad hands down. Greater functionality, more precise and less annoying than the touch sensitive keyboard. On my Priv, I disabled the PKB's touch sensitivity as it only slowed me down... Makes me appreciate the Classic's keyboard more than I ever have...

Posted via CB10
    BUT imagine having both...! the trackpad, the belt and a touchsensitive PKB...

Posted via CB10
    03-25-16 03:20 PM
69 123