I've tried to search all I can on here and other sources and all things considered it appears the BB Classic is a upgrade spec wise in general coming from the iPhone 5s. Is this correct lady's and gents?? Thanks for your time and thoughts. Cheers. Here's one of the more popular links on the comparison...

BlackBerry Classic vs Apple iPhone 5s - Phone specs comparison
    01-14-15 04:04 AM
    They are basically of 'different' hardware and a totally different form factor. I can't compare them against each other.

You'd rather think what is more suitable for you? e.g. full touch vs. QWERTY + trackpad. What runs better and faster even with a newer software update
    01-14-15 04:15 AM
    I've tried to search all I can on here and other sources and all things considered it appears the BB Classic is a upgrade spec wise in general coming from the iPhone 5s. Is this correct lady's and gents?? Thanks for your time and thoughts. Cheers. Here's one of the more popular links on the comparison...

BlackBerry Classic vs Apple iPhone 5s - Phone specs comparison
    The thing with the iPhone is that their hardware and software is so heavily aligned with each other that the OS doesn't require the processing power nor the memory to run smooth. You can't really compare the specs of the two phones with each other. However, Apple does need a bump in processing power with each iteration as the OS required more and more processing power.

BlackBerry is a whole other story here. The specs of the Classic are 'older', as the Classic's specs are the same as the Q10's specs. I haven't tried it myself yet, but from what I've read, the Classic's performance is fine for native apps. If you're a heavy Android app user on BB10, you'll find the Classic's specs to be lacking, depending on the type of app. In that case, you'll be better of with a Passport, which is a beast when it comes to specs.
    Lefty724 likes this.
    01-14-15 04:21 AM
    Both are nice. Can't really compare the two. The os on both aren't even near the same. Best bet is to try out the classic at a store
    01-14-15 09:27 PM