07-03-19 04:42 PM
154 ... 567
tools
    You also won't be able to use Blackberry World, turn Protect back on, back up using Link/Sachesi/DBBT, etc.

As a side note Doc, no need to skip setting up the BBID if you don't want to. All evidence says that will still be going strong for some time to come.

Posted via CB10
    I see. I'm still on it. I will have to see what's in store before the year ends. I'm comfy with classic as a basic phone as long as it's working for calls and sms. Thanks Trumpet. Will be bugging you sooner than you know lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-19 06:14 PM
    I think is unlikely anyone could recover data from a BB10 phone if it wasn't encrypted... unless they had access to some major equipment.

I don't know of any BB10 file recovery utilities, and if you plug you phone into a PC you don't get the access that normal file recovery application need. Many here have wanted a way to recover their lost files...
    I guess it depends on your definition of "major" equipment. If you're willing to destroy the device, recovering unencrypted data from device memory isn't very difficult. There are plenty of forensic experts who make a living doing it.
    07-02-19 07:14 PM
    I see. I'm still on it. I will have to see what's in store before the year ends. I'm comfy with classic as a basic phone as long as it's working for calls and sms. Thanks Trumpet. Will be bugging you sooner than you know lol.

Posted via CB10
    Bug away sir! I'm available both here and on the Blackberry subreddit, as a humble resource for the BB10 faithful.
    07-03-19 03:26 AM
    Bug away sir! I'm available both here and on the Blackberry subreddit, as a humble resource for the BB10 faithful.
    Haha will do. Soon! Thanks.
    I just love how this phone intrigues everyone at work.

Me: takin my iPhone out in the wards
    Staff: didn't care. Everyone got an iphone
    Me: takin my Note out in the wards
    Staff: didn't pay attention, it's a techy one for the techs
    Me: answering calls on BlackBerry
    Staff: woooah Dr is that a BlackBerry? It's so cool (and blah blah blah)
    Me: sips coffee )

Posted via CB10
    the_boon likes this.
    07-03-19 04:42 PM
154 ... 567