I'm on my second classic now. And man I love this little thing. Question: are all the classics having the same hardware issue with the Sim tray or is it just the 2 I've had? When I put my Sim in and push it shut, it always ends up bent/pointed downwards. Not symmetrical with the micro SD tray. It works fine but I'm ocd and it drives me nuts

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 07:57 PM
    I have the same issue with my SD tray. I do believe you can buy a new tray (not too expensive) and see if that might fix the problem. I had my phone looked at and the fellow said it's a prob with tray not the actual build of the phone.
    07-25-17 10:41 PM
    I have the same issue with my SD tray. I do believe you can buy a new tray (not too expensive) and see if that might fix the problem. I had my phone looked at and the fellow said it's a prob with tray not the actual build of the phone.
    So it's an issue with the tray that comes with the phone but you can buy an aftermarket one that fits properly? Haha wild!

Posted via CB10
    07-25-17 10:55 PM
    So it's an issue with the tray that comes with the phone but you can buy an aftermarket one that fits properly? Haha wild!

Posted via CB10
    There is no guarantee that an aftermarket tray will fit but it don't hurt to try!
    07-25-17 10:57 PM
    The trays were always a little loose at launch thankfully mine has been good for the last three years.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-17 06:47 PM