Otterbox is basically sold out everywhere. Their website, amazon, even ebay (last I checked) had no units available. This is a great sign for stockholders and seeing where the company is headed. My wife is also pretty impressed by the keyboard, and I think there's a decent chance of converting her now that there's so many more apps than with the original BBOS10 launch.
    Just figured I'd vocalize my seat of the pants feeling that given the case availability the phone is selling more than expected.
    EDIT: I drove 12 miles out of the way and scored a case from a AT&T store. Funny that they asked if I had service through them, and was like nope T-Mobile is cheaper, I'm out!
    03-07-15 09:40 AM
    Not a troll, using a Classic now, but could it simply be that they don't make that many of them?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    03-07-15 11:58 AM
    That would be great news, but I still don't see it in our apps download statistics. Maybe the first thing they are adding to the Classic is the Otterbox case
    03-07-15 12:03 PM
    Not a troll, using a Classic now, but could it simply be that they don't make that many of them?

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Could be, I asked the AT&T guy if they had sold many, and he's said no. Then again it's tucked into the corner at the rear of the store, exactly where it should not be, when Contracts were the norm, the new releases were always up front. My Blackberry Classic is my first factory unlocked phone and I'm liking it a lot! Then again I want that physical keyboard and modern hardware and BB is the only real option for that.
    Mrluky likes this.
    03-07-15 12:28 PM