I rarely make any posts and enjoy reading threads which touch upon both positive and negative feelings towards their preferred device. I've been using BlackBerry since the beginning and have tried almost every model. I'm also very familiar with ios and android.

Recently, I made the switch from the Q10 to the classic. I was 1st skeptical to make the change since I wasn't sure this new phone had many advantages. Truthfully, I really just wanted the slightly larger screen. After using this device for 1 wk, I can personally say this is the best BlackBerry I've used to date. The screen quality is superb, keyboard feels just right and best of all, my battery life is incredible. Considering that this phone barely leaves my hands, I'm finally able to last the whole day without having to charge my device. Bb10 is most definitely the best multitasking software on the market.
    Dowsides? I've noticed a couple lag issues in the BlackBerry hub but nothing so different from the Q or Z10. I also don't really think the toolbelt is necessary. I've learned how to navigate without the trackpad and personally thinks it's just in the way. It would have been nicer to have a larger screen. I also lost access to some apps which were available on the Q10. Luckily I was able to sideload snap and resolved this problem very quickly.

is there anyone out there who enjoys this device as much as I do?

Posted via CB10
    01-21-15 06:45 PM
    It's a great device. The only downside is the slowness of the android apps.

Other than that the Classic is a very productive device. I'm hoping BlackBerry refines the OS to be even more for the toolbelt.

Posted via CB10
    tado261 likes this.
    01-21-15 07:50 PM
    Oh yeah love this device even though I own BlackBerry Passport too. This device is very productive and I can use it one hand very easil while walking or riding. Glad to hear that you are enjoying it.

Via BlackBerry Classic 10.3.1.1450 on Blazin fast T-Mobile LTE.
    TgeekB likes this.
    01-21-15 07:54 PM
    I rarely make any posts and enjoy reading threads which touch upon both positive and negative feelings towards their preferred device. I've been using BlackBerry since the beginning and have tried almost every model. I'm also very familiar with ios and android.

Recently, I made the switch from the Q10 to the classic. I was 1st skeptical to make the change since I wasn't sure this new phone had many advantages. Truthfully, I really just wanted the slightly larger screen. After using this device for 1 wk, I can personally say this is the best BlackBerry I've used to date. The screen quality is superb, keyboard feels just right and best of all, my battery life is incredible. Considering that this phone barely leaves my hands, I'm finally able to last the whole day without having to charge my device. Bb10 is most definitely the best multitasking software on the market.
    Dowsides? I've noticed a couple lag issues in the BlackBerry hub but nothing so different from the Q or Z10. I also don't really think the toolbelt is necessary. I've learned how to navigate without the trackpad and personally thinks it's just in the way. It would have been nicer to have a larger screen. I also lost access to some apps which were available on the Q10. Luckily I was able to sideload snap and resolved this problem very quickly.

is there anyone out there who enjoys this device as much as I do?

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you. Classic is productive and is the best BlackBerry device until now.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 04:53 AM
    I agree. I had the Q10 and loved it, didn't really see too many reasons to move to the classic but in the end I did because if I'm honest I just love getting new BlackBerrys. I'm not disappointed at all, the screen is crazy bright, the keyboard is outstanding and it does everything I need it to do.
    I also have an LG G3 which is a superb device and some would say technically far more capable, but I spend almost all my time on the Classic, which says it all.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 05:19 AM
    Yupp we all love this classy device!!

On Classic
    01-22-15 05:22 AM
    I love this device. I also agree that the toolbelt was unnecessary but since the design was to bring legacy users into the Blackberry 10 OS, it makes sense. I tried to use the trackpad but just kept going back to swiping. You want to enjoy a review of a true blackberry hater, check out the Blackberry Classic review on Amazon from bbbuff Wow!
    01-22-15 08:17 AM