I want the " View Text " features back in NY email options.
    As a medical professional I loved this feature when reading large medical PDF. I would receive a Medical pdf open it Belt the menu key and select "view text" and the pdf gets formatted and text is all readable. Then I can cut and paste into a email or if the Q20 would allow me to hi lite the info I could simply share. BlackBerry team it better have this feature..!!

The " View Text " cones in hand if someone cut and pasted a Web article in your email I could View Text the email.

Z30 : posted via CB10 app
    BroncoVAL likes this.
    04-19-14 05:10 AM
    Finally:
    - hope they surprise us with a 3.75 to 4 inch screen size on the Classic.
    - Battery experience of the Z30 is excellent so hope an even larger battery in the Q20 would be a Bonus ....big time $$$

04-19-14 05:16 AM
    I would like a screen option to view video landscape...if possible. I would like a larger screen - I like our wide screen compared to Iphone.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 03:17 PM
    Honestly, Q10 battery is good - but it's not much better than my Iphone 5S that I have. I have both devices...give us a battery that can't be touched!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 03:20 PM
    Can't wait for the Q20!!!

My Iphone 5s and Q10 are pretty close as far as battery, but my Note 3 kills them. Maybe it's because the GN3's battery is the same size as the Q10 lol!!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 03:58 PM
    I can understand if you want text only, but as it stands now you should be able to select, copy and paste any text from a PDF. Touch and hold any word to select it. I'm pretty sure it will be even easier with a trackpad. Also the text reflow option would make it easier to read but I find it only works with some text documents. You can even make the font larger to read it easily.
    04-19-14 04:09 PM
    They have already set the 3.5" screen in stone. Dont get your hopes up for anything bigger, as for battery life they said good battery life so possibly a 2600-3000 mah battery. Also, hopefully they add that feature you were talking about, because it does seem very useful.
    04-19-14 04:09 PM
    Honestly, Q10 battery is good - but it's not much better than my Iphone 5S that I have. I have both devices...give us a battery that can't be touched!

Posted via CB10
    I don't know about you, but every friend I know with an iphone 5s, my battery would last twice as long as theirs on one charge... Nothing scientific, but by the middle of the day they would be searching for a charger while I'm still at like 80%...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-19-14 04:37 PM
    I don't know about you, but every friend I know with an iphone 5s, my battery would last twice as long as theirs on one charge... Nothing scientific, but by the middle of the day they would be searching for a charger while I'm still at like 80%...

Same here. All of my friends and family use Iphones and their batteries suck!

Every iphone I've owned has had awesome battery life, but I'm super anal in the way I charge my batteries.

If the Q20 has the same battery life, then I'm good.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 10:43 PM

Totally agree. iPhone is 1450mAh and Q10 is 2100mAh. Sure that are factors beyond size that determine battery life but there is know way you can begin to compare the iPhone 5s and Q10 batteries.

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10 on VZW from Philly
    04-19-14 10:47 PM
    A big battery 3000mah, a nice screen size 4.2 inches super amoled hd, 32gb of internal memory 2-3gb ram. A good processor snapdragon 600-800 series to keep the phone snappy and responsive. A really good quality image sensor 12-16 megapixles or maybe the new ultra pixel image sensor would be nice.

Posted via CB10
    myshout likes this.
    04-19-14 10:56 PM
    I think he is missing the selling point of BBOS7 and that because BBOS7 now is the easiest to use out of any OS. Everything is just black and white with it.

I can only see this phone have a small niche. If they really want this phone to kill it, they need to bring have the option to go to BBOS7 theme then for the active frames have it like PBOS2 or have a PBOS theme. (which is best of both worlds anyways)

Attachment 264621
    Attachment 264622

1. Open up the damn theme API!! (imagine themes and icon packs on BB10, i loved themes back on OS5)
    2. make it possible to have a virtual 'Tool Belt" for other build owners which works just as good as the old one
    TrackPad Editor - BlackBerry World just add the call, menu and end key.

Chen is doing an amazing job. He does need to look at these little things and integrate them to the OS TODAY!!!

Future is touch screen so he should just repackage the Z30 just like Samsung and HTC did with their flagships (with barely any difference) just to get the name out and make it a little better like camera, battery (3000mah would really pick it up a notch from 2-3 days to steady 3 days :P), better ppi and that's it!
    idssteve likes this.
    04-21-14 07:42 AM
    Hopefully a track pad which doubles as a fingerprint reader... that would be great! No more passwords..haha

Posted via SQN100-3
    04-21-14 08:59 AM
    Hopefully a track pad which doubles as a fingerprint reader... that would be great! No more passwords..haha

Posted via SQN100-3
    It's a lot harder to extract a password out of your head then your thumb fingerprint. Easily hackable.

#believeinfilm
    Bonnie Bonzai likes this.
    04-22-14 11:02 AM
    track pad and no touch screen
    idssteve likes this.
    04-23-14 10:37 AM
    No no

04-23-14 08:30 PM
    It's a lot harder to extract a password out of your head then your thumb fingerprint. Easily hackable.

#believeinfilm
    It would be more than enough security to keep random trolls out of my phone. As it is, I don't use a password because it would slow me down.
    04-25-14 12:51 PM
    It would be more than enough security to keep random trolls out of my phone. As it is, I don't use a password because it would slow me down.
    Why not just delay the password lock? Rarely gets in my way.

#believeinfilm
    04-25-14 12:56 PM
    Don't know if they brought back keyboard shortcuts, but those will be mandatory. Ideally be able to assign any key to chosen apps, unless MyOwnHotkeys has a BB10 app.

Would like to be able to choose between classic and flow interface (or at least have all the status info at the top of the homescreen like OS7). Also be able to turn off Active Frames or have a separate app switcher that shows icons only. It's much faster to identify an app by its icon than a picture of its last state.
    04-25-14 12:59 PM
    Why not just delay the password lock? Rarely gets in my way.

#believeinfilm
    What good does that do if I don't use my phone for half an hour then need to send/read a text quickly?
    04-25-14 03:17 PM
    Well, just start with the 9900
    beef it up to 2GB Ram
    4G
    auto focus camera
    4000ma battery (while i'm dreaming)
    charging contacts (absolute must)
    add another convenience key (handy for for a flashlight)
    add a timer to the keylock.

AND, first and foremost, give the user the option to disable the phreaking touchscreen!!! PLEASE!!! Just an option. Even one that has to be reset after boot, or something, if it helps the social engineering crowd sleep better at night knowing they've nagged me to re-try what THEY like..
    Last edited by idssteve; 04-26-14 at 11:33 AM.
    04-26-14 10:54 AM
    Totally agree, I think a much better the average camera would make an excellent selling point for them.
    04-26-14 05:41 PM
    What good does that do if I don't use my phone for half an hour then need to send/read a text quickly?
    Why are your conversations so awkwardly urgent that the second you get a text you need to reply, and a 5 second delay (of typing in passcode) will slow you down?

Also, if they are so urgent, you wouldn't lock your phone (or let brightness timeout) at all...

So bs

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 08:56 PM
    Why are your conversations so awkwardly urgent that the second you get a text you need to reply, and a 5 second delay (of typing in passcode) will slow you down?

Also, if they are so urgent, you wouldn't lock your phone (or let brightness timeout) at all...

So bs

Posted via CB10
    When I'm at work (actual work, not desk work) we use text messages a lot but don't like to get slowed down. Particularly when I'm driving a truck making deliveries, I'll be rolling in the yard at the customer or our terminal with one hand while checking in with my dispatcher with the other hand, so he has time to figure out my next assignment without me sitting there doing nothing. The rest of the time, I like my phone safely in my pocket not dialing random people.

With a fingerprint scanner I could secure my phone but still let myself in without even having to look at it.

Not BS at all.
    04-27-14 11:27 AM
    ^^ this makes total sense to me. Don't listen to the haters.
    donemt likes this.
    04-27-14 11:47 AM
32 12