One of the best features of the BlackBerry Classic and OS 10.3 is the ability to access the Amazon Android Appstore (orange/white icon in the second row).
    BlackBerry Classic + OneNote = #winning-1-amazon-apps.jpg

One my favorite note-taking apps is Microsoft's OneNote.
    Turns out they did BlackBerry 10.3 users a solid (unknowingly) by putting OneNote in the Amazon Appstore:
    BlackBerry Classic + OneNote = #winning-2-onenote-searchthestore.jpg

If you are already a OneNote user, you know how powerful it can be - especially when you store your notebooks out on OneDrive or OneDrive for Business and can share them with your team (if allowed) or access them from any mobile device!

As it turns out, OneNote runs just fine on the BlackBerry Classic. It can open my OneDrive notebooks without issues. I label my notebooks depending on work or personal and use -O for notebooks stored on my OneDrive. (and yes, I do NaNoWriMo, and have writing notes in OneNote).
    BlackBerry Classic + OneNote = #winning-6-onenote-app2.jpg

Overall it's been a really nice app to have on the BlackBerry Classic! If you are a desktop user or use it on other mobile device platforms now that Microsoft has put it out there for everyone, check it out. The Microsoft staff that were in the office this week were not even aware of the BB10's ability to use apps from the Amazon Appstore.
    One thing I always like to do - if I download an app from Amazon Appstore and like it, I provide positive feedback and let the author know I am using it on a BB 10. Every single time I have done that so far, the author had no idea they were even reaching BlackBerry devices.
    The BlackBerry Classic is available from most carriers as a free upgrade from an existing BlackBerry device.
    ezubeBB2013 and Trist like this.
    05-15-15 12:46 PM
    I find the app slow as hell and buggy too. If you want to share the picture with an app it opens and closes on you so you have to open it up again to view the inserted picture or whatever. Very broken experience if you ask me, its good for viewing what you created on desktop but awful for rich content creation.

Also they omitted very important feature: saving and sharing annotated/drawn on pictures
    05-15-15 05:55 PM
    I started to wonder if my Evernote subscription is in vein but not now. Even my Surface Pro 2 stylus integration cannot persuade me from Evernote goodness over OneNote, but Microsoft are not far off.
    05-19-15 08:20 AM
    OneNote does work but I too find it very slow and feature lacking vs my Windows Phone. I use Remember consistently instead.
    05-19-15 07:25 PM
    Does anyone know if the OneNote app is usable on the Passport?
    On my Z10 it's slow and drains too much battery even when not in use
    12-04-15 06:12 AM
    I started to wonder if my Evernote subscription is in vein but not now. Even my Surface Pro 2 stylus integration cannot persuade me from Evernote goodness over OneNote, but Microsoft are not far off.
    Me too. Just upgraded to a premium Evernote user yesterday. It's a joy to use and so simple on both my Passport and desktop. Love the Evernote Web clipper as well.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-04-15 06:58 AM
    I just use remember since I can search the notes from universal search. Don't think that works for either evernote or one note...

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    12-04-15 09:25 AM
    Good to know OneNote works well. I mainly use Remember myself, and Evernote for notes I want to be able access on all my devices (shopping lists). But might switch to OneNote one day, who knows.

Forgive my typos, I don't look when I type
    12-04-15 02:13 PM
    I've tryied many amazon apps, but until now none of my attempts worth the money i paid. Always i have a very slow app start and a very disappointing performance.
    So im too lazy to try onenote from amazon though i have good memories from the desktop app.
    Evernote has a satisfactory performance and is doing its job

Posted via CB10
    12-04-15 06:55 PM
    For me, coming from a Lumia 950, the OneNote experience on the Classic is laughable. I am forcing myself to switch to Evernote but this is proving challenging as my personal life and work life revolve around existing OneNote notebooks. As a "business device" this Classic lacks core office support.

Posted via CB10
    01-03-16 07:05 PM
    so you extrapolated the lack of OneNote support to "laughable " office support all in one breath? What's laughable is your logic. You're upset that it lacks this feature so the whole platform must suck. Go back to Micro$oft if you hate BlackBerry so much.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 07:28 AM
    so you extrapolated the lack of OneNote support to "laughable " office support all in one breath? What's laughable is your logic. You're upset that it lacks this feature so the whole platform must suck. Go back to Micro$oft if you hate BlackBerry so much.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, I didn't know you were an engineer on the team or otherwise had a personal stake in the platform. What office support is native that I am missing? Why take it personally?
    Never stated I hate the platform, but marketing something as a business tool with less office support and integration than my three year old's iPad mini is a bad joke. I wouldn't call entire applications "features" either. The only "feature" present is outlook sync. Your cute spelling of Microsoft tells me all I need to know about your ability to have a conversation. Jealous of their financial success? Let me gues you refer to Apple as Crapple right?
    As a footnote, I recently acquired quite a bit of BBRY. It's likely I'm more personally invested than you. Calm down.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 09:52 AM
    I read you other posts. You seem generally disenchanted that you can't do on BlackBerry what you were used to doing on your Windows Phone. You used the hyperbole initially, not me. I don't hate Microsoft. In fact, many of us wouldn't have to job were it not for their OSs and other platforms.

You are moving to a new platform. Work with the differences, not against them. You'll live longer.
    01-04-16 10:02 AM
    I read you other posts. You seem generally disenchanted that you can't do on BlackBerry what you were used to doing on your Windows Phone. You used the hyperbole initially, not me. I don't hate Microsoft. In fact, many of us wouldn't have to job were it not for their OSs and other platforms.

You are moving to a new platform. Work with the differences, not against them. You'll live longer.
    Thanks for the civil response. I am enjoying the Classic overall. It is true I miss quite a bit from Windows 10. I am working on alternatives, such as Evernote. However, that doesn't make it any less disappointing that a business handset doesn't support the applications a vast majority of business users need. If enterprise is BlackBerry's claim to fame, the experience should be better for enterprise users. That's all.

Posted via CB10
    01-04-16 10:09 AM
    Thanks for the civil response. I am enjoying the Classic overall. It is true I miss quite a bit from Windows 10. I am working on alternatives, such as Evernote. However, that doesn't make it any less disappointing that a business handset doesn't support the applications a vast majority of business users need. If enterprise is BlackBerry's claim to fame, the experience should be better for enterprise users. That's all.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry for the late response, but isn't it up to Microsoft if they want to develop OneNote for BB10?
    04-05-16 03:39 PM
    I just love using evernote. I used onenote on my laptop a few times before but I stick to evernote especially on the BlackBerry classic.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-16 05:01 PM