The nanoSIM card in the car audio?
    Yep. SIM or SD Card
    SIM for Internet use or Google Maps (ok you can use the hotspot option here. )
    But:
    SD Card - music (bluetooth is possible but the sound quality is not so good, thats why entering a card is better)

Audi A6 2014 MMI (QNX Based)

Posted via Q10Bold
    09-08-14 01:27 AM
    There's a chance there will be even further changes before production.
    Keep fingers crossed ...
    09-08-14 01:32 AM
    Is it stolen from a factory?
    09-08-14 01:53 AM
    Too bad the Q10 in all of its removable battery beauty...is an endangered species now. You all cried and cried for the tool belt. Now you have it..and the Q10 is going away. Moral of the story..be careful what you wish for.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    09-08-14 02:18 AM
    Too bad the Q10 in all of its removable battery beauty...is an endangered species now. You all cried and cried for the tool belt. Now you have it..and the Q10 is going away. Moral of the story..be careful what you wish for.

I think I'll stay with my Q10

Posted via Q10Bold
    currentodysseys likes this.
    09-08-14 02:23 AM
    I think I'll stay with my Q10

Posted via Q10Bold
    Right now the usb port on my Q is damaged and I can't charge it. I'm on the fence whether to buy another or just wait for the this classic HDMI-less fellow.

09-08-14 02:30 AM
    No removable battery? No thanks. Enough for me to skip this BB phone.
    Looks like Passport is the only way to go from Q10

PS! Yes, I hate virtual keyboards.
    moyah8 likes this.
    09-08-14 02:33 AM
    I want...now
    09-08-14 03:07 AM
    Right now the usb port on my Q is damaged and I can't charge it. I'm on the fence whether to buy another or just wait for the this classic HDMI-less fellow.

This is why im not into phone with fixed battery. Batteries degrade &�damage�charge port ! Give your phone another life. may I suggest you buy the q10 accessory external charger (portable). This is if you have no issue swapping batteries. If you need the sync port scrap this suggestion.

Z10 ME Dubai
    allwi likes this.
    09-08-14 08:48 AM
    This is one nice looking device. Though I'm disappointed in the non-removable battery, I LOVE the look of the back! It looks like it may be the same as the Z10 back, which I greatly prefer the feel of over the Q10 glass weave back.
    Really getting excited about this device.
    09-08-14 09:12 AM
    hmmm non remove able battery? :/ what if the battery gets bulged or worn out and you dont know and suddenly it explodes? i mean after 2 3 years of use :/ that's why i am not that much excited and also i need a convenience key at least for the camera but that's also not there... the phone's name should be BlackBerry Q20 and not "Classic". nothing is old except the tool belt.... not even the convenience keys :/

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    allwi likes this.
    09-08-14 11:49 AM
    hmmm non remove able battery? :/ what if the battery gets bulged or worn out and you dont know and suddenly it explodes? i mean after 2 3 years of use :/ that's why i am not that much excited and also i need a convenience key at least for the camera but that's also not there... the phone's name should be BlackBerry Q20 and not "Classic". nothing is old except the tool belt.... not even the convenience keys :/

Another argument: if you buy used devices via ebay, you don't know how the vendor treated the battery...

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    09-08-14 11:59 AM
    Another argument: if you buy used devices via ebay, you don't know how the vendor treated the battery...

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever

exactly true

09-08-14 12:01 PM
    Yes non-removable battery isn't as versatile as a swappable one but assume that the battery is good and doesn't cause issues (which most don't nowadays). Is this really such a big issues?

If you get a defective battery I'm sure BlackBerry will cover the repairs under warranty.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 12:06 PM
    Yes non-removable battery isn't as versatile as a swappable one but assume that the battery is good and doesn't cause issues (which most don't nowadays). Is this really such a big issues?

If you get a defective battery I'm sure BlackBerry will cover the repairs under warranty.

Posted via CB10
    Not in my country...

Posted via Q10Bold
    09-08-14 12:15 PM
    exactly true

This is why phones like the iPhone are never bought or sold second-hand... oh wait...

I understand the battery swappers and their needs, but for "most" of us, this will be better.

1. If it lets them fit a larger capacity, I vote yes.
    2. If it's non removeable, there is less or no chance of having weird random restarts if I grab my phone the wrong way or set it down, I vote yes (raise your hand if you have a business card shoved in between your battery and the battery door on your Z10).

People will always find a way to replace batteries if the built in one goes bad. If it means having slimmer, sturdier, longer lasting devices, I won't be complaining.
    09-08-14 12:19 PM
    This is why phones like the iPhone are never bought or sold second-hand... oh wait...

I understand the battery swappers and their needs, but for "most" of us, this will be better.

1. If it lets them fit a larger capacity, I vote yes.
    2. If it's non removeable, there is less or no chance of having weird random restarts if I grab my phone the wrong way or set it down, I vote yes (raise your hand if you have a business card shoved in between your battery and the battery door on your Z10).

People will always find a way to replace batteries if the built in one goes bad. If it means having slimmer, sturdier, longer lasting devices, I won't be complaining.
    I'm on board. I think the back looks sleek and nice and the battery door won't shift around like it did on my q10 and z30. Can't wait

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 12:45 PM
    Yep - that's right. But as a customer I don't care about this. It's also means quality. As soon as the battery dies, you phone is dead (and you can't have a battery as a backup).

So what? I believe everybody who want to buy a classic - which unfortunately won't be cheap - is willing to pay $50 more. And 2mm + 10g doesn't make that difference.

Or did I miss the irony ???
    So true I'm really starting to think all the Classic is is a Q 10 + toolbelt with a fixed battery. It's really a shame all Blackberry needed to do was taking the BB 9900 improve the specs and call it a classic. You can't name a phone classic and then add dealbreakers like a fixed battery ?! Oh well they've made the same mistake with the Passport.

Also this ultra thin trend isn't something I like I at least want to feel my phone the Curve for example was way too light so adding a bit of bulk isn't a bad thing and I highly doubt anyone would see a difference in +/- 10 - 30 g
    Q10Bold likes this.
    09-08-14 01:40 PM
    This is why im not into phone with fixed battery. Batteries degrade &�damage�charge port ! Give your phone another life. may I suggest you buy the q10 accessory external charger (portable). This is if you have no issue swapping batteries. If you need the sync port scrap this suggestion.

Z10 ME Dubai
    I thought about that...But I still need to connect to BB Link for backups. I'm just going to order this new q10 from eBay and patiently wait for the classic reveal.

I've regretted not getting a white q10 thats fully compatible on TMO..so if a TMO spec'd white classic is available alongside the black one, I'll be picking one up just off emotion alone lol.

09-08-14 01:49 PM
    No removable battery? No thanks. Enough for me to skip this BB phone.
    Looks like Passport is the only way to go from Q10

PS! Yes, I hate virtual keyboards.
    Um, but the Passport is also a non-removable battery...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    09-08-14 03:16 PM
    to be frankly I got very upset because of the "modern classic" Blackberry.. :/ i thought that the classic will be some what like the 9900 with just a bigger screen and straight row buttons like the Q10 but thats Ok luckily it has.. But what about the non remove able battery thing?!! i am upset and i think it broke the heart of many Bb lovers who were waiting for the "Classic" Blackberry classic... </3 Anyway a great job still to Blackberry limited .. i am not saying that they did bad and i can understand their efforts and time they put to design it but some Bb lovers are not happy this time :/

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 (Old Is Gold) using Tapatalk
    09-08-14 03:38 PM
    to be frankly I got very upset because of the "modern classic" Blackberry.. :/ i thought that the classic will be some what like the 9900 with just a bigger screen and straight row buttons like the Q10 but thats Ok luckily it has.. But what about the non remove able battery thing?!! i am upset and i think it broke the heart of many Bb lovers who were waiting for the "Classic" Blackberry classic... </3 Anyway a great job still to Blackberry limited .. i am not saying that they did bad and i can understand their efforts and time they put to design it but some Bb lovers are not happy this time :/

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 (Old Is Gold) using Tapatalk
    HUh??? It is a 9900 on steroids. A "Classic" is a classic. Don't understand why you are "upset". Toolbelt, buttons, .... FFS
    09-08-14 04:07 PM
    6、Seize:130x72x8mm (9900:11.67mm;Q10:10.3mm) ,much thinner than Q10 and 9900
    from pictures it is really hard to say 8mm ..almost samsung s4
    is that taken from actual device? if it is true,it will really help for one handed use
    09-08-14 04:18 PM
    Um, but the Passport is also a non-removable battery...

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    Lol

Quick question...is the classic a perfect square. Can't tell from the pics.

09-08-14 05:13 PM
    Why do people want to remove their battery? To swap out a new one for when it dies? They make rechargeable portable charges that probably cost the same. It's like an external battery that you can plug I to your phone to charge it up.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 05:16 PM
347 ... 45678 ...