Hello, I caught my keyboard on the corner of the kitchen worktop and took 4 of the keys off. I tried to superglue these back onto the keypad but they basically almost stuck to the phone. They all work, but are way too stiff.

I need the whole keyboard replaced, but cannot find tutorials on how to do it or even the replacement PARTS. Have called everywhere in the UK and can't find any replacement services for it, or if so they are 80 +. Please help me, this is ridiculous.
    12-19-15 11:08 AM
    Sorry to hear. Could have referred you to a place if you were in Toronto canada

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-19-15 01:42 PM
    Check ebay! I'm sure you can find one there. Only problem is you could be waiting a while to get the parts, depending on where they are coming from.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 02:34 PM
    And if you can't find a video on how to do it, you may just have to give it a try (if you know what your doing at all)

Posted via CB10
    12-19-15 02:34 PM
    The Classic is very difficult to repair. Whereas the Q10's keyboard is really very simple to replace because of screws and smart construction, the Classic built with a lot of snaps and glue.

here's a teardown, but they don't even show if the keyboard is replaceable. if you did replace the keyboard, you'd have to reglue that battery in its original position. looks like a headache.

I'd just buy another Classic.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by deadcowboy; 12-21-15 at 02:33 PM.
    12-21-15 02:21 PM
    I went through the same process. Trying to do this yourself is a lot of work, too much risk. If you can't locate a repair professional, a replacement unit is the best option.

 Classic via CB
    12-22-15 12:50 AM